Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

*Bunny* said:
^^^ :spit::FRlol:

:FRlol: I am still lmao :D

Well three of the healthiest carb sources you can eat are sweet potatoes, brown rice & oatmeal. You can throw a small sweet potato in the micro for like 4-5 minutes, brown rice (I try to only eat long grain which takes 45 min to cook so you would need to PREP this when you had time, which I don't so I'm sure you don't lol :)) & oatmeal, old fashioned quaker oats in best, not the instant stuff. 1/2 cup can take ~10 minutes ... not too long for me at all ...

Yay I motivated you! Since I did a full body w/o yesterday, today is an 'off' day from the gym ... I'm glad I at least went for a walk .. plus I ate pizza .. :D and you bet your @$$ I fitday'd that sh1t too ... :D lol ... I want to fit day a real cheat for me (if I could only eat the ice cream & chocolate I want to right now :evil: who knows it's still early :D ) then I can get an accurate # of what I ate on a cheat day or for multiple meals. I really do get a kick out of it in lieu of not facing the facts of what I shoveled in my mouth. Trust me, it's scary to own up to your cheats, plus take the time to input them, but I hope it helps someone rethink a bad cheat or about binging ... who knows .. those cals add up FAST dang...

That had nothing to do with you btw... sorry for the novel :)

Yah, yah, laugh all you want, next time I will drag you over here to clean it, LMAO, j/k its all good! :)

no worries here! I want to do the fitday thing, but I honestly don't have the patience, I am always messing it up, you know me and computers. But my trainer gave me a list and said measure and don't worry about it, but of course I still do! cheats are good to get in once in a while, you said pizza and I am drooling but I am going to be good. I figure I ate good and never drank for 9 months 3x's I can do this until october!

I do the oatmeal thing when the whole family wants some, maybe tomorrow? but I am definitely buying some sweet potatoes, the rice I do for supper sometimes.

The walk is a good thing!

ck2006 said:
Yah, yah, laugh all you want, next time I will drag you over here to clean it, LMAO, j/k its all good! :)

no worries here! I want to do the fitday thing, but I honestly don't have the patience, I am always messing it up, you know me and computers. But my trainer gave me a list and said measure and don't worry about it, but of course I still do! cheats are good to get in once in a while, you said pizza and I am drooling but I am going to be good. I figure I ate good and never drank for 9 months 3x's I can do this until october!

I do the oatmeal thing when the whole family wants some, maybe tomorrow? but I am definitely buying some sweet potatoes, the rice I do for supper sometimes.

The walk is a good thing!
I honestly had no idea you didn't fitday .. no worries I was ranting... Yes, trainers tell you not to worry often, I hear that alot, and ya still do :lmao: :) Seems to give you some sense of control of what you are putting yourself through :D Sure does take patience & is not cut out for everyone, esp. as busy as you :D

Sorry to post about the Za ... I am actually doing a little super duper secret bunny experiment with my body right now lol, and lucky me, it entails me eating food I use to really enjoy :D

Have a great evening. CK I :heart: you girl. Have a great week, if I'm on sparingly, I'll be sure you get your paper no doubt :D Me & two of the bosses have been butting heads for months now.. may come to a head... nuff said... (<-- poet :artist: )

*Bunny* said:
I honestly had no idea you didn't fitday .. no worries I was ranting... Yes, trainers tell you not to worry often, I hear that alot, and ya still do :lmao: :) Seems to give you some sense of control of what you are putting yourself through :D Sure does take patience & is not cut out for everyone, esp. as busy as you :D

Sorry to post about the Za ... I am actually doing a little super duper secret bunny experiment with my body right now lol, and lucky me, it entails me eating food I use to really enjoy :D

Have a great evening. CK I :heart: you girl. Have a great week, if I'm on sparingly, I'll be sure you get your paper no doubt :D Me & two of the bosses have been butting heads for months now.. may come to a head... nuff said... (<-- poet :artist: )

Can't wait to hear how the experiment works out for you, very interesting!!!

I hope things work out for you at work! Don't take any SH*&!!!! cause I am trying not too, HA HA LOL! and take those walks at lunch too if you need a break from work!

Have a good one too!!!

I'm not sure what you mean by "you fitday", but I write down everything I eat in a spreadsheet type thing. It's really shocking, sometimes, the innocuous things that trip you up. Just by having a log on here, and having all you good peeps read it, I've stopped snacking at work. There's a guy that's always bringing in Cookies (so good), & Resen's chocolate candies. I'd have 2 or 3 a day. Now I don't, 'cause I know I'd be adding them to my diet journal.

HiDnGoD said:
I'm not sure what you mean by "you fitday", but I write down everything I eat in a spreadsheet type thing. It's really shocking, sometimes, the innocuous things that trip you up. Just by having a log on here, and having all you good peeps read it, I've stopped snacking at work. There's a guy that's always bringing in Cookies (so good), & Resen's chocolate candies. I'd have 2 or 3 a day. Now I don't, 'cause I know I'd be adding them to my diet journal.

Fitday.com is a program that you enter your food that you have eaten for the day and it will break down carbs, proteins, fats and total calories for you. It is great! however, I find it not really user friendly when it comes to measurements.

I know what you mean about the cheats though, being accountable, I write all my food down and it makes it easy for me to plan my day.

ck2006 said:
Fitday.com is a program that you enter your food that you have eaten for the day and it will break down carbs, proteins, fats and total calories for you. It is great! however, I find it not really user friendly when it comes to measurements.

I know what you mean about the cheats though, being accountable, I write all my food down and it makes it easy for me to plan my day.
Haven't got the planning thing perfected yet, but looking back in dismay is going just fine.

Last edited:
HiDnGoD said:
Haven't got the planning thing perected yet, but looking back in dismay is going just fine.

LOL, Look back only to see where you can fine tune things like (the times you need to eat, what you need to eat and what will work best at those times) . As well, look back to see the progress you have made from all the hard work you have been putting in!

then forward on!!!!!! Your doing it, which is more than a lot of people and your working hard to obtain your goal so knowing that should be motivation enough to keep on going!!!!!! I am posting this in your log too! :)

ck2006 said:
LOL, Look back only to see where you can fine tune things like (the times you need to eat, what you need to eat and what will work best at those times) . As well, look back to see the progress you have made from all the hard work you have been putting in!

then forward on!!!!!! Your doing it, which is more than a lot of people and your working hard to obtain your goal so knowing that should be motivation enough to keep on going!!!!!! I am posting this in your log too! :)
Wow. Deja view, LOL.
:rose:
It's all good. The nice thing about tracking, too, is, if you know you're going out to dinner, & you've already recorded what you are planning on ordering, then you can look at it before you go out, & say, "No, I don't need a whole bucket of chicken".
Wifey was jonesing for KFC last night. We compromised & went to Harvey's. No cheese, remove top of bun, & left half the fries for the cleaners.

HiDnGoD said:
Wow. Deja view, LOL.
:rose:
It's all good. The nice thing about tracking, too, is, if you know you're going out to dinner, & you've already recorded what you are planning on ordering, then you can look at it before you go out, & say, "No, I don't need a whole bucket of chicken".
Wifey was jonesing for KFC last night. We compromised & went to Harvey's. No cheese, remove top of bun, & left half the fries for the cleaners.

Good man, and woman! I dislike KFc very very very much. They had a news report and it said that kfc will not quit making their fries with bad oil.

ck2006 said:
Good man, and woman! I dislike KFc very very very much. They had a news report and it said that kfc will not quit making their fries with bad oil.
I absolutely LOVE KFC. It just don't like me. :sick:

Top Bottom