Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

If you could possibly get away and have a "childless" weekend, I would suggest a bed and breakfast. :busy: :luxlove:

ck2006 said:
I wish, she has me doing cardio before my weights now and after :rolleyes: I guess it could count for the before cardio but I have to get the beer out of my system!

Gotta start planning for next week, it is our anniversary, not sure what to do, we have never done anything before but it is the 7 year itch, hee hee, any suggestions?????
Nothing to do, but scratch it. Dress up as different people, meet each other in a bar, or a gym, & have a fling. Make sure your disguises aren't too good. You never know who you might end up with. (Where do you live again) :verygood:

HiDnGoD said:
Nothing to do, but scratch it. Dress up as different people, meet each other in a bar, or a gym, & have a fling. Make sure your disguises aren't too good. You never know who you might end up with. (Where do you live again) :verygood:

LMAO!!!! :heart:

scorpiogirl said:
If you could possibly get away and have a "childless" weekend, I would suggest a bed and breakfast. :busy: :luxlove:

Well I was thinking, cause money is tight (as I said before obviously I am not 3 and 1/2 kids, haha ha) I was going to get a babysitter and have a bed and breakfast kinda thing at home. Spend the day with him (walks, bikeriding, or whatever, cook him a nice supper, we have a jacuzzi in our bedroom and a fireplace in the living room, soooo....) but I want to do something extra special for him, but I don't know what :whatever: ?????

ck2006 said:
Well I was thinking, cause money is tight (as I said before obviously I am not 3 and 1/2 kids, haha ha) I was going to get a babysitter and have a bed and breakfast kinda thing at home. Spend the day with him (walks, bikeriding, or whatever, cook him a nice supper, we have a jacuzzi in our bedroom and a fireplace in the living room, soooo....) but I want to do something extra special for him, but I don't know what :whatever: ?????
I have a suggestion, but you'd have to have a REAL close girlfriend, LOL.
With the Jacuzzi & fireplace, it sounds like you have it made anyways. Hell, I'd never leave the house except to get wine & (low fat) whipped cream.

HiDnGoD[B said:
]I have a suggestion, but you'd have to have a REAL close girlfriend, LOL.[/B]
With the Jacuzzi & fireplace, it sounds like you have it made anyways. Hell, I'd never leave the house except to get wine & (low fat) whipped cream.

Yeah, ummm, nooooo, I want to celebrate our marriage not redefine it! LMAO

Try again :)

HiDnGoD said:
Hey, just tryin to help him out. Us guys gotta support each other, too.

Me thinks, he doesn't need help in that department, I haven't heard any complaints yet hee hee. What besides that would you want???

ck2006 said:
Me thinks, he doesn't need help in that department, I haven't heard any complaints yet hee hee. What besides that would you want???
Truly? Alone time. Just me & the Mrs. Out doing some shopping, or window shopping. Hiking. Anything out of the house & low key. Nice dinner in the evening, preferably at a Restaurant, so there's no cooking or clean up involved. Maybe theatre, or a light concert:dance2:, then home to :busy: .

HiDnGoD said:
Truly? Alone time. Just me & the Mrs. Out doing some shopping, or window shopping. Hiking. Anything out of the house & low key. Nice dinner in the evening, preferably at a Restaurant, so there's no cooking or clean up involved. Maybe theatre, or a light concert:dance2:, then home to :busy: .

Yeah, I think he would like the same, but the dinner thing a no go, too much money, but it might be fun to cook together, I will leave the mess for the kids to clean up when they get home. LOL

Thank you :heart:

Top Bottom