Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ck2006 log

treilin said:
Ahhh I c... Geez if I were going to steal a car I would STEAL a car... not a van. Nothing against van's but if I was going to get locked up it would be over something ridculous like a lamborghini, ferrari, something they would have to try and keep up with to get me, and my foot would be fully leaded! :evil:

No kidding! no offense taken, a mini van with two kids car seats in them! What a winner. I had a kid's Cd playing in my stereo, hope they enjoyed the tunes!

ck2006 said:
I had a kid's Cd playing in my stereo, hope they enjoyed the tunes!
LMAO that is funny... Hopefully it was like Puff the Magic dragon... or Jesus love me... Maybe a guilty conscience they would have...

treilin said:
LMAO that is funny... Hopefully it was like Puff the Magic dragon... or Jesus love me... Maybe a guilty conscience they would have...

Actually traveling tunes, like my name is carlos and I drive a bus! But on a positive note, at least they have my keys and I won't have to replace the steering column! Though we have to replace the house locks, they have my address and my house keys. Nobody slept well last night. The cops said we have to worry about our kids identities cause smart me had all their birth certificates, social insurance and health cards in my purse

treilin said:
Ahhh I c... Geez if I were going to steal a car I would STEAL a car... not a van. Nothing against van's but if I was going to get locked up it would be over something ridculous like a lamborghini, ferrari, something they would have to try and keep up with to get me, and my foot would be fully leaded! :evil:
I :loveyou: this girl

March 29, 2006

Yup great day, got to bed at 3:00 got up at 5:00 went to the police station, the insurance company the registry, the bank and then had to ship my hubby off again so no exercise which was ok cause one I didn't want to go back there today and too it was my day off. Tried to eat as good as a could considering all the running around soo here it is and tomorrow will be back at the gym again. Trying to explain to the kids we can't go anywhere for spring break has been hard so we are spending the day doing easter decorating!

Though the yesterday was awesome, my hubby really pushed me to finish everything and I did, but I did lower my weights I realized from reading a lot of the posts quality right now not quantity especially with all the reps I am doing! Plus I was able to do my cardio and I am not that sore today. I could of run after the stupid thieves! And I can already see a difference so I must be doing something right!

m1
4 egg whites, 1 egg
24g all bran + 1/2 cup skim milk

m2
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1 cup fat free yogurt

m3
protein shake/glut
1 cup fruit juice

m4
69g chicken
salad
1/2 cup of stove top stuffing (yeah I know!)

m5
protein shake/glut
strawberries

march 27

cals eaten 1834
cals burned:

Biceps/Back (15,13,12,10)
lat pull downs
seated hs rows
close grip lat pull down
t-bar rows
seated row knee to elbow curls
e-z bar standing curls
One db preacher curls
seated concentration curls

m1
4 egg whites/1 egg
32g all bran + 1/2 cup skim milk

m2
protein shake/glut/fruit juice

m3
tuna
salad
melba toast

m4
peanut butter
2 whole wheat bread

m5
not sure

m6
cottage cheese
strawberries

shake before bed/fruit juice

ck2006 said:
Though the yesterday was awesome, my hubby really pushed me to finish everything and I did, but I did lower my weights I realized from reading a lot of the posts quality right now not quantity especially with all the reps I am doing! Plus I was able to do my cardio and I am not that sore today. I could of run after the stupid thieves! And I can already see a difference so I must be doing something right!
NICE job ... Really ck :rose:

OH-MY-FREKIN'-GOD!!!! (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone) I can't freakin' BELIEVE someone would be so damn bold......well, I guess actually I can. I've never left my locker unlocked. I hope you get everything back!

Someone broke into my car when I was in my early 20's. My friends and I all drove to the club (bar) separately. ALL of our cars were broken into. Some lady called me the next Monday. She said my purse was thrown in her driveway. They only took cash and my PICTURES....of ME! That's scary!!! Never did find out who did it - but I got my stuff back....hoping the same for you!

Top Bottom