Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC-1295 For females too?

Guys would you suggest cjc-1295 for a 28 year old female over anavar for cutting and gain lean mass? do you think is safer?

If you do please give some info on dose and cycle length, I need to be ready for my first bikini competition and I have 6 months until the show, I'm 5'9 and weight 148 lbs, I need to gain some lean muscle mass but also look cut , thank you.

Between peptides and steroids I would go with steroids every time. There are too many fake peptides. That being said, there is a lot of fake anavar so you want to use a trusted source. I would check out the approved sources over at evolutionary.org. You could also look at oral primo or any of the SARMs out there from sarms1.

CJC-1295 w/ dac causes a slow trickle of HGH throughout the course of 6-8 days. The body naturally produces HGH in pulses. CJC w/ dac is not optimal because it doesn't mimic the natural HGH pulses that the body normally produces. If you study HGH release in humans, it's never a linear release. It's released in pulses. Save your money on the CJC w/dac. It was developed to try and reduce the frequency of injections needed but it isn't near as optimal as cjc w/o dac.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Top Bottom