Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CJC-1295 with DAC or without DAC?For women?

I just came across this and I thought I would be negligent if I didn't add it to this thread.

CJC1295 makes the body produce more growth hormone without shutting natural production down. The amount produced is significantly higher than what you would usually supplement with.

I have research that proves that CJC increases GH production tenfold which makes it very risky for women (despite the great benefits of increased GH). The morphed faces of bodybuilders, including enlarged foreheads and brow ridge, along with the jaw squaring are all results of excess growth.....not steroids!

I just came across this and I thought I would be negligent if I didn't add it to this thread.

Thanks Tat! I want a caveman face so bad! Jk, but I am really looking into these chemicals. Thanks to you and liftbig my search is much easier. Thanks guys!

You can even go 50/50 and work your way up. Yes 80mcg CJC1295 and 80mcg GHRP-6 is a good dose for you. Peptides are like HGH. You will probably want to go 6 months to see good results.

Start off with 1-2 vials of each and go from there. Some people just don't like doing the injections. Make sure you get 1cc - 1/2cc 28-30g insulin syringes. You will also need some bacteriostatic water which is very inexpensive (~$5 for 30cc).

To reconstitute put 1-2cc in the bottles. The CJC 1295 usually come in 2mg vial and the GHRP-6 in 5mg vials.

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML of BW you get 1000mcg/1cc: 10 mcg per IU or 1000mcg/cc

2000mcg/1cc: 20mcg/iu
2000mcg/2cc: 10mcg/iu

5000mcg/1cc: 50mcg/iu
5000mcg/2cc: 25mcg/iu

Make sure you keep the peptides stored in the refrigerator.

I know this post is probably dead nut I am new to all of this. Can someone break this down in plain English? I didn't do to good in high school chemistry. Thanks. - Ed

I know this post is probably dead nut I am new to all of this. Can someone break this down in plain English? I didn't do to good in high school chemistry. Thanks. - Ed

Sure, but first are you male or female? Sex is pertinent as the GH pulse varies between men and women. We have more frequent, smaller pulses, whereas men have less frequent bigger ones. The sort of pulse you wish to induce will determine which peptide used.

Top Bottom