Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CindyLou Spring/Summer 2011

yeah thanks :) plus I bet the girls would look a little better with a tan too... lol :)

Everything looks better with a tan :) Even my freckles!! LOL

update....I'm keeping up on the workouts and my diet as been between 1200-1500 cals I'll try and keep a better log starting tomorrow

I had two glasses of wine last night....

I've already dropped one jean size ;) plus I'm kinda getting a tan :)

boobs still big as fug tho..(still a C cup) I don't get it..my breasts are the only thing bothering me right now...swimwear wise

update....I'm keeping up on the workouts and my diet as been between 1200-1500 cals I'll try and keep a better log starting tomorrow

boobs still big as fug tho..(still a C cup) I don't get it..my breasts are the only thing bothering me right now...swimwear wise

Keep up the good work! That's great you dropped a jean size, woo hoo!

What's you height and weight? 1200-1500 seems low unless your a shorty can't recall.

Summer will be here this week! Right?! Anyway, I've 'almost' dropped two jean sizes and I've got two weeks left before 30, and I'm pleased with how the swimwear is looking. My prepreg jeans are still too snug to wear with a form fitting top but they could be worn with a sweatshirt or something. LOL! Things are going good. I'm not updating this like I should...it feels good to take care of myself. This week is just for me, I'm making sure to take extra special care of myself this week...I have an hour long massage and a pedicure planned. :) I've skipped some workouts here and there because I've taken some nights off and had a couple drinks but I am still making progress. Maybe a bday pic. :)

Summer will be here this week! Right?! Anyway, I've 'almost' dropped two jean sizes and I've got two weeks left before 30, and I'm pleased with how the swimwear is looking. My prepreg jeans are still too snug to wear with a form fitting top but they could be worn with a sweatshirt or something. LOL! Things are going good. I'm not updating this like I should...it feels good to take care of myself. This week is just for me, I'm making sure to take extra special care of myself this week...I have an hour long massage and a pedicure planned. :) I've skipped some workouts here and there because I've taken some nights off and had a couple drinks but I am still making progress. Maybe a bday pic. :)

That's Great !!! Good for u !!
1 hour long massage sounds awesome, enjoy your week :)

Thanks Mrs. P :)

I can tell it's going to be a rough week

I hear ya, my kids are on summer break, so I find myself having less time than when they were going to school, definitely a challange at times to squeeze in my workout, between being their taxi driver, entertainer, cook, maid, etc ...ahhh, I need a massage myself !
faintingsmiley.gif

Top Bottom