Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CindyLou Spring/Summer 2011

Today's workout - no AM cardio

BB squat
DB split squat
hamstring curls
deadlifts
DB walking lunges
BB lateral squat
DB single leg calf raises

I've had no appitite the past couple days...doubt I will for the next week or so. I've been busy/stressed. Just cant eat when I'm like that.

M1 - 1/2 cup oats + 1/2 cup CC - threw half away
m2 - 3 oz ground turkey and broccoli - threw broccoli away
m3 - pow shake
m4 - 3 oz turkey and broccoli
m5 - 2 Tb anpb

cals 1269 40/30/30

Last edited:
I'm the same, I can't eat when I am stressed. watch out for fatigue and muscle weakness during heavy lifts.

Thanks Trex...I had trouble sleeping last night too. If I can get through the next week everything will be better. I just have too much responsiblity and I take too much on I think...its my own fault.

Anyway...today is just cardio..I did 15 minutes of those HIIT cycles mentioned above after a 5 minute warm up. I slept in so I couldn't do them in teh moring like I like, and I didn't have time/motivation to do more than that. Oh well. My legs were a little sore.. lol! :)

m1 ; 1/2 cup oats + 1/2c CC
m2 ; 3.25 oz ground turkey breast and green beans
m3 ; MRP
m4 ; 3.25 oz grilled chicken breast and veggies
m5 ; TBD

Today's workout - no AM cardio

BB squat
DB split squat
hamstring curls
deadlifts
DB walking lunges
BB lateral squat
DB single leg calf raises

I've had no appitite the past couple days...doubt I will for the next week or so. I've been busy/stressed. Just cant eat when I'm like that.

M1 - 1/2 cup oats + 1/2 cup CC - threw half away
m2 - 3 oz ground turkey and broccoli - threw broccoli away
m3 - pow shake
m4 - 3 oz turkey and broccoli
m5 - 2 Tb anpb

cals 1269 40/30/30

ay chihuahua chica that's some serious calorie restriction you got there.

I hear you on the loss of appetite during periods of stress. Like you and trex, I react the same way. I might suggest you get down some sort of calorie dense food on days like that to ensure you keep your metabolic rate boosted. Maybe a few TB's of olive oil (240 kcal) or a few ounces of almonds. Exercising while running that low on calories is generally going to make it more difficult to keep the fat loss coming, and particularly difficult to add some muscle.

Also, Meal #1 girl you definitely need high quality protein consumption. You're pumping iron, calorie restricting, and failing to get sufficient complete protein throughout the day? That's a plan for muscle loss. You want some muscle gain while loosing fat, which will have a profound effect in making your body look harder and more shapely.

I have no advice but just wanted to drop in with general support. This is awesome, Cindy, though I see you haven't updated in a couple weeks.

Almost 30 or not, I think we're all in bikini prep mode. :) Right there with you, girl.

I'm still here! Thanks Afeedz! I switched to 5x5 this week. I didn't like the hour long workouts plus cardio on top of that. Having a hard time motivating myself to get all my cardio in too.....I bought 4 bikinis...I returned three because I didn't like the way they looked.

:( I think it's more my breasts than anything. I used to really put them on display but now I feel like that's inappropriate because I'm a mom?

I got remeasured and I'm at a C cup, and in my world anything above a B means I'm too chunky for my taste so I still have a bit do go. I'm uncomfortable with how big they are. I've never been a C before. I would be happy to lose some fat in my breasts. I wear a sports bra everyday. I'm just not used to it. What's wrong with me?

Nothings wrong with you. We all have different body types so we have different expectations and things were comfortable with. I've had C's since I was like, 13, so I'm used to it...but if you're not used to them, and for you that means you have to lose fat, I understand.

When I gained weight, I went up to a D and I hated it. I felt like there was no such thing as a shirt that didn't show off the girls. Ugh. Thankfully I'm back down and so are my breasts because I'm really really uncomfortable with a D.

That's exactly how I feel! LOL Every suit I wear it seems like my breasts look so....out there and on display..almost inappropriate. If I see one inch of cleavage I'm grossed out. I think it's because I'm not used to them. LOL. Everyone complains about losing fat in their boobs first..well I'm cool with that. Hopefully in about a month I can report that I'm back down to a B cup ;)

I'm wearing a sun dress right now and it's layered with a cami and a sports bra so I can feel like I'm walking around in the right body. lololololol

I'm still here! Thanks Afeedz! I switched to 5x5 this week. I didn't like the hour long workouts plus cardio on top of that. Having a hard time motivating myself to get all my cardio in too.....I bought 4 bikinis...I returned three because I didn't like the way they looked.

:( I think it's more my breasts than anything. I used to really put them on display but now I feel like that's inappropriate because I'm a mom?

I got remeasured and I'm at a C cup, and in my world anything above a B means I'm too chunky for my taste so I still have a bit do go. I'm uncomfortable with how big they are. I've never been a C before. I would be happy to lose some fat in my breasts. I wear a sports bra everyday. I'm just not used to it. What's wrong with me?

Well it's a journey right? You're on the way so don't fret :)

Top Bottom