Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cindy's journal

Sassy69 said:
Its very grounding isn't it? The gym & the routine have kept me sane through some very trying times and have also given me huge amounts of just pure fun over the years. Literally the only constant thing in my life.

ditto if it wasnt for the gym I would be in the nutt house.... the sad thing is I am really not joking.... I have learned new ways to deal with my stress but when I was younger the gym and exercise was it....

hey stacy if you are reading this:

I feel a littly silly, because this is a journal, and really I never figured anyone would read this that I know: so its a little private.

If you could do me a favor, and not tell anyone about my journal, i would appreciate it!

I dont care if you read it, but I would feel silly if anyone else did.

Know what I mean???

I'm a little embarrassed.

hee hee.

Put, read through the threads on top of the women's page. It will be easier to read through, more than my journal anyway!

I post here to keep me accountable, and if i stall somewhere, i can flip back and see if my diet is as good as i think it is or whatever. Just keeps me accountable! And other people make comments, or suggestions on how much cardio, etc. or what foods at what time, or whatever.

Top Bottom