Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chocolate cravings

Lucredyy

I don't know about you gals, but get serious chocolate cravings during that magical time of the month! >.< I don't want to mess up my diet so I was looking for an alternative that was gonna make me feel that satisfaction of getting that choclate! I found Lenny & Larry's Muscle Brownies and fell in love! Not only do they have 20 grams of protein, but they taste AMAZING!! Definitely should check them out!! https://www.lennylarry.com/lp/proteinbrownie.html

well chocolate is actually super bitter and it isn't the chocolate you crave.. it is the sugar they add to chocolate.

i have actually tried lenny/larry products and their shit makes me sick almost immediately and have heard the same from other people. this protein cookie/brownie thing is marketing. there is no healthy cookie or brownie.

My girlfriend and I just try to carefully moderate and track our intake of everything. This sadly leaves chocolate as a rare treat.

well chocolate is actually super bitter and it isn't the chocolate you crave.. it is the sugar they add to chocolate.

i have actually tried lenny/larry products and their shit makes me sick almost immediately and have heard the same from other people. this protein cookie/brownie thing is marketing. there is no healthy cookie or brownie.

Or it's the cocoa

Try very dark chocolate. It will actually benefit you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom