Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Child conception and Cardarine

Rjenanar

Me an my husband we are trying to conceive a child,and I also wanted to take Cardarine for fat loss and to get into abetter shape. Do you know if it will make things harder to conceive achild, or it won't? In case I get pregnant without knowing, willCardarine be dangerous to take?

I would put it this way - Cardarine will not interfere with the process of impregnation, as it is not a hormone, and it has nothing to do there.

However, once you get pregnant and this will get confirmed, I would stop using just in case, because when you are pregnant, absolutely all unnecessary medicines and drugs should be excluded.

Cardarine is non-hormonal so it will not make it easier or harder to get pregnant. Once you are though, I would stop taking it. I would want to be extra careful and things like Cardarine have not been studied extensively on humans.

Cardarine is not a hormone or a stimulant. It will have no effect on hormone production or fertility what so ever.

That's the beauty of cardarine. No PCT is needed after using cardarine. It also won't effect sleep or anything like that.

Thank you guys for the information - now I can be sure that everything will be ok! It is such a relief! Thank you!

Top Bottom