Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks with "dicks"

florencia said:
That's my goal...Kind of live for that...LOL...
Once 3 years ago more or less...I took andriol (for kids) 1 at night and man oh man...I was hornier than a .....I have oxandrolone in my drawer and am more than afraid to take it...

You're kidding. You're afraid of being horny? (*snicker*)

LOL! j/k.... You, my fair florencia, are pretty damn hawt w/ what God gave you. IF you choose to experiment w/ the ox (var , same thing), all you need to do is educate yourself on it. Then make a decision. Otherwise, don't even worry about it. I'm not familiar w/ andriol specifically, but anavar is a relatively mild drug. TSO is using it - you don't see her having trouble getting to the gym because she is "Too horny to lift"... ;)

Sassy69 said:

LOL! j/k.... You, my fair florencia, are pretty damn hawt w/ what God gave you. IF you choose to experiment w/ the ox (var , same thing), all you need to do is educate yourself on it. Then make a decision. Otherwise, don't even worry about it. I'm not familiar w/ andriol specifically, but anavar is a relatively mild drug. TSO is using it - you don't see her having trouble getting to the gym because she is "Too horny to lift"... ;)

I wish. lolol

Sassy69 said:

Oh Girl...IF you only knew...:lmao:.... :raina:

Top Bottom