Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chicks with "dicks"

It's like DHT causing hair loss in men.

Once the DHT is removed - hair regrowth is never 100%.

Increased hair growth in women never seems to go back to presteriod use either.

I'm not saying that it wont go back to nornal size - Im just saying that I have never seen it happen...there is a difference, and its a big one, between sweling and actual growth(as measured by length etc).

Swelling only will most likely go away

GROWTH will not....its a physical change that will not revert to pregrowth appearance.

Think of cooking an egg.....while it s physical change - its also a chemical one - ie - you cant unscramble an egg

Sassy69 said:
If this girl he's dating is currently cycling, the effects of the DHT present will be there. If she comes off and waits until the stuff clears her system (ref: detection time of whatever AAS) then it will probably go down a lot if not completely (no more DHT present). If she is an experienced cycler or does the aggressive compounds, then more likely to be permanent to a degree.

From what he has told me she is into BB and is competing at local/national level..He said the "clit" looks like a tiny penis and feels weird..He says that she told him she is only on Primo/Anavar but she looks too jacked to be just on Primo/Anavar. My guess would be somekind of test--I don't know.

He also told me she is very agressive in bed which is a signature of high levels of test..(assuming only)

Personally I would not go out with her too big/muscular of a chick but he likes them like that... :chomp:

Dr. JK said:
From what he has told me she is into BB and is competing at local/national level..He said the "clit" looks like a tiny penis and feels weird..He says that she told him she is only on Primo/Anavar but she looks too jacked to be just on Primo/Anavar. My guess would be somekind of test--I don't know.

He also told me she is very agressive in bed which is a signature of high levels of test..(assuming only)

Personally I would not go out with her too big/muscular of a chick but he likes them like that... :chomp:

Both those compounds - especially when used together - will cause growth. Swelling, at the very least. In small amounts, maybe not. She didn't tell him how much she was using...

She's OK with it, so IMO, everyone else should be to, or at least repsect her decision. It's her body.

the-short-one said:
Both those compounds - especially when used together - will cause growth. Swelling, at the very least. In small amounts, maybe not. She didn't tell him how much she was using...

She's OK with it, so IMO, everyone else should be to, or at least repsect her decision. It's her body.

She told him she is using only Primo & Anavar..He thinks test for sure...He is going to try and see if she will do a cycle with him using test... :mix:

Dr. JK said:
She told him she is using only Primo & Anavar..He thinks test for sure...He is going to try and see if she will do a cycle with him using test... :mix:

like I said - primo and var will cause growth, depending on how much and if she is stacking them together.

Dr. JK said:
Find out the brand of Primo if it a UG my guess is it is not really Primo she is using.

superqt4u2nv said:
Find out the brand of Primo if it a UG my guess is it is not really Primo she is using.

May also depend on what she's used in past cycles or if she's swapping out compounds over time with some residual still in her body.

Sassy69 said:
May also depend on what she's used in past cycles or if she's swapping out compounds over time with some residual still in her body.

Hey Sassy, I checked out your profile and you look really good. I like the avitar pic, it turns me on everytime I see it. :p

But on a serious note, would that happen to any girl BB or are some prone to it more than others (like with gyno in men)?
Cause I mean it's hard to believe that all female BB's are walking around with "small dicks" as a result of their cycling... :worried:

I dated a girl while back, and she didn't have any of the symptoms/side effects, but then again she was more of a fitness competitor then a BB..But she did tell me that she did winny and used Nolvadex to dry her out for competition..

Dr. JK said:
Hey Sassy, I checked out your profile and you look really good. I like the avitar pic, it turns me on everytime I see it. :p

But on a serious note, would that happen to any girl BB or are some prone to it more than others (like with gyno in men)?
Cause I mean it's hard to believe that all female BB's are walking around with "small dicks" as a result of their cycling... :worried:

I dated a girl while back, and she didn't have any of the symptoms/side effects, but then again she was more of a fitness competitor then a BB..But she did tell me that she did winny and used Nolvadex to dry her out for competition..

Each individual will respond differently - even moreso in women because the imbalance in test to estrogen is so magnified in us.

But it will most notably depend on things like compounds used, compounds stacked with others, the duration of the esters, the amount of continued use, the dose, etc.

To compare w/ your fitness girl -- her goal is NOT mass but rather hard, tight, lean w/ strength. Winny is good for that. It can be very harsh tho -- you hear about some girls who just get sick as dog on it and others who just love it. Some experience very aggressive androgenic sides and others don't. I might also venture that fitness competitors have a relatively short shelf life while BB's can compete easily into their 40s - which means the chance not only for heavier compounds and more aggressive stacks, but also more use over a longer time. "How you look" is much more important in fitness & figure than in BB -- you can have the best physique in the world for figure / fitness but if you have a creepy looking face, really bad hair, a jacked jawline, lots of acne or something like that, it all counts against you -- its all about maintaining your feminity, whereas that is less of a big deal for women.

I might further postulate that women who get into BB are also people who like the lifestyle and may get into off-season cycling or non-competition cycling just to keep the freaky look & live in the lifestyle. I.e. they do it because they enjoy it. Bigger is better. Figure / fitness girls just cannot do that.

To compare w/ your fitness girl -- her goal is NOT mass but rather hard, tight, lean w/ strength.
That's my goal...Kind of live for that...LOL...
Once 3 years ago more or less...I took andriol (for kids) 1 at night and man oh man...I was hornier than a .....I have oxandrolone in my drawer and am more than afraid to take it...

Top Bottom