Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest Advice -Shadow/Sassy/Daisy

Yeah I am with sassy. I went from a solid C down to an AA when I got ready for my first show.. I freaked out and bought some.. Best thing I ever did!!

well then just enjoy what you got.... When you go to a lower percent bodyfat you are going to loose some of your boobs because its fat.. I hate to say it but there isn't anything to stop it... Just enjoy your rock hard body :)

Maybe I am not a typical male, but a nice ass and flat stomach, beats a big chest every time in my virtual card game.

The point is so much more different from a girl's point of view. It is annoying when your clothes never fit right. You know guys are looking at you like "not much chest". What you have actually starts disappearing if you lean out. Can be a "proportion" thing -- I have a very broad back & large hips -- no chest. I looked like a bowling pin and not a damn thing I can do about it. Even the wonder bras were a joke. But I couldn't go w/o a bra. It really has nothing to do w/ nice ass or whatever.

I just felt on the spot.. i'm cool with it.. i was just asking advice :)

Sassy69 said:
The point is so much more different from a girl's point of view. It is annoying when your clothes never fit right. You know guys are looking at you like "not much chest". What you have actually starts disappearing if you lean out. Can be a "proportion" thing -- I have a very broad back & large hips -- no chest. I looked like a bowling pin and not a damn thing I can do about it. Even the wonder bras were a joke. But I couldn't go w/o a bra. It really has nothing to do w/ nice ass or whatever.

I wonder if a certain part of the male anatomy shrunk due to loss in BF, would men continue to have that point of view. I actually looked forward to the shrinkage of my chest. I was a 38D in December. I'm now a comfortable 36C (and they are a lot higher!!)

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Sassy69 again"

nycgirl said:
I wonder if a certain part of the male anatomy shrunk due to loss in BF, would men continue to have that point of view. I'm actually looked forward to the shrinkage of my chest. I was a 38D in December. I'm now a comfortable 36C (and they are a lot higher!!)

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Sassy69 again"
That is EXACTLY how I explain the reason I was considering a boob job to guys... They seem to STFU when I was done :qt:

Still natural for now

Last edited:
Top Bottom