Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

cher36

Ok, I am going to try this. I am hoping it will keep my eating better on track since I have to report it on here :verygood: Also some helpful constructive observations would be great!
-36 year old female
-107 lbs. (changes frequently)
-5 ft. tall
-body fat unknown. I will probably be purchasing a fat caliper. But until then I will be measuring myself and posting my numbers.(first thing in the a.m)
*Goals: To gain strength, muscle definition, lose excess body fat. Mainly thighs, stomach and hips. Rid myself of unsightly cellulite on front of thighs, before it gets worse.
Day 1 Monday, March 7 2005;

16 oz glass h20 and 1 green tea pill. Cardio:(empty stomach) Treadmill 10 min. warmup at 3 mph. 30 sec. run at 6 mph, then 1 min. at 3 mph. Completed 8 times. (for those who may be thinking this is low speed...please see height above.(short legs=short strides) :) I felt really energized afterward...strangely :evil:
Meal 1: whey shake (1 1/2 scoop whey powder to equal*30 gm protein* 1/4 1% cottage cheese(more protein), 2 frozen unsweet. stawberries, 8 oz h20.) Took 2 l-glutamine (@500mg ea.)

Meal 2: baby spinach leaves, 5 grape tomatoes, couple stalks cauliflower, small amt. of itallian dressing. 1 can albacore tuna, 1 tsp reg mayo, mustard, 5 wheat ritz crackers. 1 green tea pill ,16 oz water.

meal 3: 1 chicken breast, green beans, diet a&w, 2 bites of terriyaki chkn & rice(what i made dh and kids, had to sample :verygood: )

*upper body weights workout*(cathe fredreich tape);it is a pyramid workout. chest flyes, chest press, pullovers, dbl arm rows, seated rear flyes, lateral raises, front raises, kick backs, french press, hammer curls, reg. curls.
I also did some ab work.

meal 4: same as 1
I am feeling really hungry and unsure what to eat, if anything. I know NO FAT after weights. but for how long??? :evil:

Good morning everyone! :coffee: Thanks courtney :) !
Well either my eyes are deceiving me or I don't have to do cardio on tuesday's. I hope that is correct ! ;)
Last night I got so darn hungry b4 bed so about 1 1/2 hrs or more after my shake I ate a tsp. of nat. pnt btr :p and 1 wheat cracker. Much better!!!!
I actually like the taste of that stuff this time around :dance2:
9:00 am: cup of coffee ( it is general foods international instant Suisse Mocha. Decaff. and sugar free.) Hopefully this is ok, cuz I love it. (30 cal. 2 fat, 2 carb, 0 sugar) I was unsure about the ingred. they dont' sound healthy per say... i.e : nondairy creamer(partially hydrogenated coconut oil,cornsyrup solids, etc.) the rest sounds ok though.

Welcome to the world of logging!!

Are you going to be using a site like www.fitday.com to track your cals?? Make sure you are eating enough...... between 1100 & 1320 (I rounded your weight to 110 & x by 10, then by 12....) And make sure you're eating about every 3 hours...

Thanks guys! I am going to carefull watch the times I eat and try not to go over 3 hrs.
Everytime I try fitday, I get frustrated by it :( Not sure If I can stick with that. I am however writing everything down.
I will try fitday again today.

cher36 said:
Thanks guys! I am going to carefull watch the times I eat and try not to go over 3 hrs.
Everytime I try fitday, I get frustrated by it :( Not sure If I can stick with that. I am however writing everything down.
I will try fitday again today.

Fitday can be a little annoying or frustrating at first....once you get used to it, it's easy....

Top Bottom