Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

haha.gif

cher36 said:
Oh and shadow...here's a really current pic of me. Check out my bf% will ya babe?

Damn......that needs to be my new Assvatar

:lmao: I thought you'd like that Shadow!!

8:45 am coffee (instant suisse mocha s/f)
9:20 Hiit :arrow: (felt great afterward though) :qt:
10:00 pro shake (same ol same ol)
2 l-glutamine
10:45 1/3c. oats 1/4 c. blueberries (i feel so guilty eating these berries :worried: ) 1 pkt splenda/cinnamon
16 oz h20

1:30 almonds...around 15 i guess
3:30 about 1 c. turkey chilli (ground turkey,diced maters,red peppers,onions,chicken broth) diet a&w
5:00 spinach leaves *around 3/4c.* w/ranch dressing 1-2 tbs., bottle water
7:30scrambled eggs(whole thing)probably 2, 1 3/4 bob evans sausage patties.. coffee(suisse mocha.)
**sigh... sure wish my pants felt a little looser in the tummy..so uncomfortable and frustrating. :xeye: The kids just went to bed and it's after 11pm..i feel really achey and blah tonight...going to psych myself up for arms now. If it were legs 2-nite....fuhghedaboutit!

basic bicep curls 2/10 10lbs dbs
seated on balance ball I did a concentration type curl 2/8 10lb dbs
ixnay on the cable curls *no cable :worried: *
kickbacks 2/8 10lb dbs
overhead tricep presses 2/10 10lb dbs
-Don't feel like I did enough...but it's late and i'm dead.
goodnight :rose:

cher36 said:
1:30 almonds...around 15 i guess
3:30 about 1 c. turkey chilli (ground turkey,diced maters,red peppers,onions,chicken broth) diet a&w
5:00 spinach leaves *around 3/4c.* w/ranch dressing 1-2 tbs., bottle water
7:30scrambled eggs(whole thing)probably 2, 1 3/4 bob evans sausage patties.. coffee(suisse mocha.)
**sigh... sure wish my pants felt a little looser in the tummy..so uncomfortable and frustrating. :xeye: The kids just went to bed and it's after 11pm..i feel really achey and blah tonight...going to psych myself up for arms now. If it were legs 2-nite....fuhghedaboutit!

Not that I'm an expert on diet (I'm still learning myself). I leave the weight advice to Shadow and the older members. However, I would get rid of the bob evans sausage patties. If you need meat w/ your eggs, have a ground turkey patty (i think one of girls has a turkey with her eggs in the morning). All of the fat in an egg is in the yolk, you might want to try 2-3 whites for every yolk or just eat egg whites. W/ regard to the coffee, is it in a powder form and does it come in a little can? If so, I'm not sure what the ingredients are, but all of them can't be good. Or is it flavored ground beans? If it is the first type, you might want to switch to the ground beans. Don't feel guilty about the berries - I have it with my oatmeal too.

Change is not going to happen overnight. I lost 2 inches off my waist, however, it took 8 weeks. Use fitday.com to come up with a nutrional plan and post it for advice.

Last edited:
Yes i know the sausage was fattening...but i really didn't eat any carbs with it so i thought maybe i could have it. That is what i made for the family and didn't want to make just egg whites for me. Plus I hate em'. I don't think i'll eat the sausage anymore.
The coffee does come in a little can. It's kraft international cafe or something like that.
It is sugar free. I really don't like coffee, but it tastes so much like cocoa..it's a way for me to get my cocoa fix.
I have been using fitday, and it helps. I am a perfectionist though, and it bugs me thinking that the amounts may not be right on some things. I have put in alot of the stuff i eat myself...so i know that it is right. It sure is time consuming....... :worried:

:mix: 11 am = took my first glucorell r and 2 l-glutamine(1000 mg)
protein shake (usual)w/1/4 1% cott.cheese, 2 frozen str berries, 1 splenda.(36.5 total gm protein)
11:30= 1/3 c. oats w/ 1/4c. blueberries(frozen) 1 pkt splenda/cinn. 11:40 took my first T-rex
(wondering if all that pill swallowing is good for some calories burned :idea: )

Top Bottom