Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

cher36 said:
Yeah, but you guys look great in your before shots... geez :worried:

Let us decide that.......maybe you're your own worst critic....

cher36 said:
I doubt that...i know flab and cellulite when i see it.
I will consider it.

Huney, you're a 104lbs and 5 feet tall......I'm sure you're making it sound alot worse than it is..... Like they all said you're your own worst critic!!!!

Now post your damn pic....:velvett:

lol

cher36 said:
I doubt that...i know flab and cellulite when i see it.
I will consider it.

Post the darn pic!! Do it now....... :chomp:

Do it........

NOW!!

Puh-leeze?

Well I said I would "consider" it. I haven't even taken one for myself yet. :)
Plus you guys are waaaaay younger and in muuuuch better shape than myself. I've not been into lifting or anything....other than the spatula on the cookie sheet :p (professional cookie chef here ;) ) Also the 3 c-sections sure didn't help the stomach area. I WILL NOT be posting a pic of that area
EVER unless there's some sort of miracle. :verygood: Childbearing had very Ill effects on my poor lil body. :worried:

cher36 said:
Well I said I would "consider" it. I haven't even taken one for myself yet. :)
Plus you guys are waaaaay younger and in muuuuch better shape than myself. I've not been into lifting or anything....other than the spatula on the cookie sheet :p (professional cookie chef here ;) ) Also the 3 c-sections sure didn't help the stomach area. I WILL NOT be posting a pic of that area
EVER unless there's some sort of miracle. :verygood: Childbearing had very Ill effects on my poor lil body. :worried:

I'm just about the same age as you, hun -- I'll be 36 in July....

Mmmmmmmm, cookies.....

Top Bottom