Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

I like to mix canned/pouch tuna or salmon with 1 or 2T of hummus. It's the only way I can get it down. 2T of the kind I buy (at Whole Foods) is only 2g of fat

You could also use: salsa, a mix of FF sour cream & FF mayo, vinegar + oil, get the flavored tuna in the pouch, mix of chopped veggies....

Thanks for the suggestions girls. I will try them :chomp:
I actually like tuna, but not when it's sorta dry.

6:30 about 15 almonds
7:30 1/2 bowl of chilli, 1/2 choc chip cookie :worried: ( i caved at the party, but not too bad) Diet coke, 16 oz water.
10:00 spinach leaves w/ a little ranch and about 3/4 chkn breast, about 5 grape tomaters. Glass h20
Right before bed I had a tsp or so of nat. pnt btr. (was really hungry). :chomp:

Last edited:
Good morning! :) weight: 104 ;)
- a.m cardio on empty tummy. (30 min, 3-3.5 mph 7 %incline...then lowered to 4% towards end. Knees are bothering me a lot lately.) :worried:
*meal 1* 10:45=pro shake (the usual) and 1/2 c. oats w/1 pkt splenda/cinn. and 1/4 c. blueberries. :p *thanks to whomever posted about blueberries in oats. Scrumdiddlyumpcious :chomp:
2 l-glutamine w/ shake , 1 green tea pill b4 cardio, about 16 oz water (total) b4 and after cardio. ;)

cher36 said:
*thanks to whomever posted about blueberries in oats. Scrumdiddlyumpcious :chomp:
QUOTE]

lol

I think it was me :arty: cause I eat tem all the time in either my oats or cream of wheat....love those little blueberries :p

What's the bodyfat at?

I'm 5'0 and would cry if I got on the scale and it said 104....For me that's too low.

*Bunny* said:
she's 5' tall - was is average for that?

curious b/c i have no clue and wondered the same thing

pretty tiny.....

an ex was 5'4" and 115 but with abs...and she was tiny

Top Bottom