Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

Awesome on the dishwasher hose!

My car's sunroof leaked in the middle of 3 hr downpour and today I'm sitting here waiting for the refrigerator guy to replace the guts of my fridge so my $200 worth of protein doesn't rot.

cher36 said:
-a.m cardio on empty stomach. Treadmill for 30 min at 7% incline 3 mph.
I tried the 12% incline and i don't think it's physically doable for these short legs. :rolleyes: Worked up a good sweat at this setting.
That's what matters :D
good job

cher36 said:
Last night had bowl of s/f jello w/ coolwhip light on it. And right b4 bed 1 tsp nat. pnt btr. (rough night, stayed up late...dishwasher hose burst and flooded kitchen :worried: )
-a.m cardio on empty stomach. Treadmill for 30 min at 7% incline 3 mph.
I tried the 12% incline and i don't think it's physically doable for these short legs. :rolleyes: Worked up a good sweat at this setting.
*meal 1=whey shake, 1/4 c. cott. cheese 1% fat, 8oz h20, 1 splenda, 2 frozen strawberries.
1/3 c. oatmeal w/1 pkt splenda and cinnamon. also 2 l-glutamine (1000mg). w/about 6 more oz h20.

As long as you're nice and sweaty girl that's all that matters... ;)

2:30 meal 2= can tuna w/ 1/4 c. cott cheese 1%, 6 garden herb triscuits :p
**dang them things are good**hope they're legal :rolleyes:
-diet a&w, green tea pill
pretty satisified right now, will try to cram down the spinach salad in a little bit.
Unfortunately theres a bday party for my dad tonight....there will be brownies and ice cream. :worried: I think I will be ok...the last party I didn't eat anything(miracle of miracles :verygood: )

cher36 said:
2:30 meal 2= can tuna w/ 1/4 c. cott cheese 1%, 6 garden herb triscuits :p
**dang them things are good**hope they're legal :rolleyes:
-diet a&w, green tea pill
pretty satisified right now, will try to cram down the spinach salad in a little bit.
Unfortunately theres a bday party for my dad tonight....there will be brownies and ice cream. :worried: I think I will be ok...the last party I didn't eat anything(miracle of miracles :verygood: )
I LOVE triscuits!!! I only changed to wheatables b/c for same cals I get 19 instead of 7.... :chomp:

I didn't much care for it Miss 24k. But thanks for the compliment. :) I'd much rather have mayo and mustard, maybe some celery. That darn mayo is so high in fat :p I don't think I can continue the tunafest if I don't figure out a way to make it taste good. IF not i'll have to stick to the mayo. :rolleyes:

cher36 said:
I didn't much care for it Miss 24k. But thanks for the compliment. :) I'd much rather have mayo and mustard, maybe some celery. That darn mayo is so high in fat :p I don't think I can continue the tunafest if I don't figure out a way to make it taste good. IF not i'll have to stick to the mayo. :rolleyes:

Get the light mayo

Top Bottom