Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

If you need different ways to make chicken -- just look at the Recipe Thread! for ideas. There are a bunch of ideas where I typed up a recipe for chicken that's healthy & different.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT PLAIN CHICKEN!!

You need to make the time for a healthier lifestyle. If you are truly tired of how you feel eating crap food, then do it!! If you have ? on how to prepare foods, ask me!

jenscats5 said:
If you need different ways to make chicken -- just look at the Recipe Thread! for ideas. There are a bunch of ideas where I typed up a recipe for chicken that's healthy & different.

You need to make the time for a healthier lifestyle. If you are truly tired of how you feel eating crap food, then do it!! If you have ? on how to prepare foods, ask me!

Jens is our resident chef ;)

jenscats5 said:

Thanks jenscats! Actually chicken has always been my favorite food, so that's in my favor. Mind you broasted chicken legs w/skin would be #1....but obviously that's out. :laugh2:
I've been thinking of marinating....i am a "spur of the moment" person and it's a real battle to plan meals in advance and marinating means planning. I have some sesame ginger lowfat Newman salad dressing that is an oily type that i thought would be good *not real crazy about it on salad, a lil too spicy*. I also have some itallian. Just putting it off cuz i'm unsure of the process and time to marinate.

I have looked thru the recipe sticky...apparently not the right pages. :)
Thanks! :heart:

cher36 said:
Thanks jenscats! Actually chicken has always been my favorite food, so that's in my favor. Mind you broasted chicken legs w/skin would be #1....but obviously that's out. :laugh2:
I've been thinking of marinating....i am a "spur of the moment" person and it's a real battle to plan meals in advance and marinating means planning. I have some sesame ginger lowfat Newman salad dressing that is an oily type that i thought would be good *not real crazy about it on salad, a lil too spicy*. I also have some itallian. Just putting it off cuz i'm unsure of the process and time to marinate.

I have looked thru the recipe sticky...apparently not the right pages. :)
Thanks! :heart:

Yep -- I like that Newman's dressing as a marinade too. It's also good with fish (like salmon).

There's a lime chicken recipe in there & a Turkey Broccoli Bake that're both good -- you can use chicken in it if you want. The "chicken parmesan" using spaghetti squash is also very good.

I highly recommend Mrs Dash seasonings -- they are salt free & you can stock up when on sale. Check out any local discount stores you may have for discounted spices.

If there's something specific you want, let me know....

I just got some mrs dash, haven't had an opportunity to try it yet.
I will check out the turkey brocolli bake and lime chicken recipe. I am allergic to squash so i'll skip that one. I made a tilapia recipe the other day (also posted it in the recipe sticky) the one u told me to skip the mayo and butter...and i really liked it alot. I just got some more tilapia at the store, can't wait to have it again.
It's a good thing i like fish and chicken. My poor mom hates both of them and won't eat them.(except for nasty mcdonalds fish sandwiches..which barely qualifies as Fish.)
Thanks jen!

cher36 said:
I just got some mrs dash, haven't had an opportunity to try it yet.
I will check out the turkey brocolli bake and lime chicken recipe. I am allergic to squash so i'll skip that one. I made a tilapia recipe the other day (also posted it in the recipe sticky) the one u told me to skip the mayo and butter...and i really liked it alot. I just got some more tilapia at the store, can't wait to have it again.
It's a good thing i like fish and chicken. My poor mom hates both of them and won't eat them.(except for nasty mcdonalds fish sandwiches..which barely qualifies as Fish.)
Thanks jen!

Any other allergies??

Look @ the Puttanesca recipe (you can skip the capers). You could use that on chicken, fish or shrimp + brown rice.

Try the twice baked sweet potato too. Page 9 has a good mashed potato replacement.

And your welcome!! I get lazy & just eat the same things over & over. But I can post up some more chicken recipes as I redo them....

7:30 pm chicken breast, sweet potato mashed w/spray butter/cinn., about 3/4c. green beans, diet lemonade

calories: 1259
fat: 38 g 29%
carbs: 97g 27%
pro: 132 g 44%
I overdone it somewhere today. :worried:

*Did shoulders tonight (ill last night)*
3 sets 10 upright rows (10 lb db's)
3/10 front raises (7 lb dbs)
3/10 lateral raises(10 lb db's)
3/10 shoulder press (10's)

Last edited:
cher36 said:
7:30 pm chicken breast, sweet potato mashed w/spray butter/cinn., about 3/4c. green beans, diet lemonade

You did a good job on the %'s Cher....

1060 - 1272 Cals is your guideline and range of calories... you didnt go over or under... not sure what you think you over did, so stop stressing over nuttin' honey k?

:rose:

cher36 said:

Nope you didn't that's exactly where you should be :), you did a great job, see I knew you can do it, now you got just continue doing the same thing. YOU CAN DO THIS.

Don't beat yourself up, you did good ;)

Top Bottom