Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

Ok, fitday isn't so bad once you put all your own foods in, so it's actually correct. :) It is completely updated now.
*measurements : bust= 33 1/2 in. (probably 36 if they were where they're supposed to be :worried:
waist= measured above belly button 28.5 :rolleyes:
lower belly= 31.5in. I think this is pretty accurate although it's low enough to get some of hip. I definitely need to reduce this area :worried:
hips=34 3/4 in.
thigh= largest part of upper) 19.5 in.
thigh=right above knee) 13 3/4 in.
upper arm= about midpoint) 10 3/4in.
calves= 13 in.
10:30 am protein shake 30 g. pro, 8 oz water, 2 strawberries, 1/4c. 1%cott.cheese, 1 splenda pkt.
10:45 1/3 c. old fash. oats 1/3c h20, 1 pkt splenda, several shakes cinnamon.
2 l-glutamine @ 500 mg ea. / 8 oz. h20

pretty darn hungry :p 2:00 salad (baby spinach, 6 grape tomatoes,1/3 chkn breast, few cuke slices, about 1-2 tsp ranch dressing, pepsi one. 1 green tea pill :)
Unsure if I want the tuna, or even need it for that matter (since i had some chkn breast.

cher36 said:
pretty darn hungry :p 2:00 salad (baby spinach, 6 grape tomatoes,1/3 chkn breast, few cuke slices, about 1-2 tsp ranch dressing, pepsi one. 1 green tea pill :)
Unsure if I want the tuna, or even need it for that matter (since i had some chkn breast.

When did you have the chix again??

You should be getting your bodyweight in grams of protein daily.... at least

I put the chkn on the salad. I ate at 2 pm. I feel like I could eat a little more, but not a whole can of tuna I don't think. :worried:

cher36 said:
I put the chkn on the salad. I ate at 2 pm. I feel like I could eat a little more, but not a whole can of tuna I don't think. :worried:

When planning your meals, try for 3-4 ounces of meat at your meal -- like chicken or tuna, etc....

You may be hungry still due to either: not enough fat at the meal or not enough protein

*opening a can of tuna* ok I will down a can of tuna w/a little mayo and mustard, few wheat crackers. :p

2:30: can tuna , 1 tsp reg. mayo, squirt mustard, 5-6 ritz wheat crackers
*wondering if those crackers are ok, they are suspiciously delicious. The ingredients lists high fructose corn syrup. Weird thing to be in wheat crackers.

meal 3) 7:30: 1 chicken breast, lots of brocolli and cauliflower(boiled) with a slice of american melted on top.( couldn't finish last 2 pieces of chkn)
Diet a&w. (family was having pizza, it took EVERY oz. of strength I have not to eat a piece. :evil: )

Drank 32 oz water tonight. 16 during wo and 16 after.
Workout was Legs & glutes *cathe f. video* lasted about 50 min.
Worked every part of the leg, hip and butt area. :) Used step and dumbells (10 lb) . also some non weight work (explosive squats) so heart rate definitely got up.
Fitday= 1092 calories, fat=28%, carbs=16%, protein=56%
I know I need a protein shake tonight, but blender is in the dishwasher....and it's on. :worried:

Last night had bowl of s/f jello w/ coolwhip light on it. And right b4 bed 1 tsp nat. pnt btr. (rough night, stayed up late...dishwasher hose burst and flooded kitchen :worried: )
-a.m cardio on empty stomach. Treadmill for 30 min at 7% incline 3 mph.
I tried the 12% incline and i don't think it's physically doable for these short legs. :rolleyes: Worked up a good sweat at this setting.
*meal 1=whey shake, 1/4 c. cott. cheese 1% fat, 8oz h20, 1 splenda, 2 frozen strawberries.
1/3 c. oatmeal w/1 pkt splenda and cinnamon. also 2 l-glutamine (1000mg). w/about 6 more oz h20.

Top Bottom