Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

treadmill 2 mi. 5%incline/empty stomach, 16 oz water
m1: pro shake w/ 1 tbs nat.pntbtr, 1/4c cottcheese,1scoop pw,1pkt splenda., 1 glucorellr, 1000 l-glutamine, 1000 flax.
then...1/3c. oats, 1/4c. blueberries, 1 pkt splenda,cinnamon :p

Curious ... noticed you have been just running miles... no HIIT anymore? Sorry I may have missed other posts...

I had to quit the hiit, and can't jog at all. I'm am walking as fast as I can, and just trying to increase incline or speed instead. My knees have been bothering me ALOT, and still are..but are Much better now w/out the jogging and running. I'll just have to deal with it.
Still working up a mighty big sweat though! :)

cher36 said:
I had to quit the hiit, and can't jog at all. I'm am walking as fast as I can, and just trying to increase incline or speed instead. My knees have been bothering me ALOT, and still are..but are Much better now w/out the jogging and running. I'll just have to deal with it.
Still working up a mighty big sweat though! :)
Awww sorry to hear that :( and you know, if your heart rate is up where it needs to be, then walking is FINE... Hope your knees become less of a bother :rose:

Thanks bunny! :kiss: I really really hate it. It makes me feel like an old woman. I never ever have had knee trouble..and i've had that treadmill for 5 yrs or so. It scares me a little because my mom has always had bad knees, in fact she has had both of them replaced :worried: . BUT, she is verrry overweight and as short as I. I think it (or hope) it was just her weight that wore them down and Not something hereditary. :(

Do you take glucosamine/chondroiten daily?? It's really helped my knee issues.

Also be very cognizant of your knee placement when doing any CV activity.

Top Bottom