Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cher36 2005

cher36 said:
I'll will think of you with my next spoonful :laugh2:

Please do :)

I think after this competition all the girls will be stuffing their faces with junk foods, and treats, and I'll be sitting there with a jar of natty peanut butter... We have a love affair going on .

lol

meal 3: 6 oz tuna, 1 tbs lite mayo, mustard, 5 herb triscuits. Bottle h20.
meal 4: 14 almonds

Last edited:
meal 5: 1 tilapia fillet (from recipe in recipe sticky) about 1/4-1/3 c. sweet potato (first one ever, it was aiight ;) ) potato had spray btr*(i can't believe its not btr) and cinnamon, spinach=1/3 c. H20
oh yeah, i had 1 glucorell r b4 i ate ;) Tilapia was delicious, never missed the butter and mayo.

3/10 kickbacks 10lb db's
2/10 21's 10 lb db's (wowzers these hurt, hence the 2 sets ;) )
3/12 alternating hammer curls *same wt.*
2/15 french press *holding 1 10lb db
1/8 french press *holding 1 db in ea. hand* too hard...had to finish out with
both hands holding 1 db. (i am a weinee)...for NOW!!! :evil:
pro shake w/2 strawberries
Todays fit day= 1201 calories, 30%fat, 20% carbs, 50%protein. Does That SOund ok for me? anyone anyone?? :rolleyes:

Had a tsp of natty pnt btr b4 bed. :rolleyes: so add that in to the above!

Last edited:
am cardio=treadmill 2 miles / empty tummy
16 oz water, glucorell r , 1000 l-glutamine. 1 protein pancake 16 oz water...still hungry. hmmm :rolleyes:

Decided to eat a rice cake w/ extremely thin layer nat pnt btr. :p and more water... :chomp:

Last edited:
meal 3: 1 tilapia fillet, h20
Okay today ended up being a "cheat day" for me. First the bakery was having a sale on glazed yeast doughnuts so i got some for the fam. and they were giving away free samples of their toasted pecan coated chocolate covered toffee...whhhell let me tell u, I aint never gonna be able to resist that. So i ate 1 and 1/2 (daughter didn't finish hers..NUT! :p )

Went out to eat at red lobster and ate 2 garlic biscuits (after glucorellr)glass water, grilled chkn brst, shrimp scampi(ooh lala) and baked potato w/ sm amt of butter, and a tossed salad w/ranch. Didn't feel too well all evening after dinner, not sure why. I think my stomach was in shock from the quantity of food. It wasn't sooooo bad, was it? I think next time i'll get the wild rice, instead of the potato, cause i can't eat one dry and i'm sure the butter was a bad choice. They barely put any on it though, and i didn't eat it all.

glucorell r, 1 glazed yeast doughnut, :rolleyes: water.
I had 0 diet pop today and don't remember having any for a day or a few, HOORAY for me!! :verygood:

Last edited:
Good morning :coffee:
woke up and did 2 mi. treadmill, brisk walking pace on 5 & 7% incline.(alternated heights and speeds) 16 oz water.
Pro shake Took 1 glucorell r, 1 1000mg flax.
30 min. later; 1/3 c oats, 1/4 c. blueberries.
Feeling really good this morning. :)

meal 2: bk side salad w/ part of ranch dressing pkt. water
meal 3:15 almonds
glucorell r
meal 4: 2 tilapia fillets, wild rice*about 1/3c., water, leftover redlobster garlic biscuit :rolleyes:,2 piece celery, water

squats 3/12 30lbs
leg ext. 3/10 40 lbs
curls 3/10 20 lbs
deadlifts 3/10 30 lbs i :heart: these...feel so good
calve raises 3/10 30lbs
lunges 3/12 2-10lb db's
pro shake /no fruit..1 tbs s/f butterscotch pudding powder.

cher36 said:
meal 2: bk side salad w/ part of ranch dressing pkt. water
water

Little tip when it comes to dressing in the bottle (best at home).

Add water to the bottle when it's about 3/4 full. Works best with Blue Cheese & Ranch Dressings. It's more watery, but you won't really notice a taste diff. Add as much water to get the conistency you want.

Top Bottom