Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chemical enhancement

naturewise4

[FONT=&quot]what are some of the options available to women who need some chemical enhancement? without being on stimulants.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]goals would be the same as us, lose a little fat, gain a little muscle, stay as healthy as possible.[/FONT]

Well to be blatantly honest for the first two you don't need anything else but a good training and diet plan. For health purposes I would recommend a general multivitamin and omega 3 supplement. I've been personally using products called 3D Multi and Krill Oil supplement sold by our sponsor Need to Build Muscle and I can highly recommend these two for anyone.

Oh forgot to add that d vitamin is another good addition to your health stack regardless where you live.

what are some of the options available to women who need some chemical enhancement? without being on stimulants.

goals would be the same as us, lose a little fat, gain a little muscle, stay as healthy as possible.

Do lose a LITTLE etc etc just train, diet and so on.

Top Bottom