Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cheat meals or days

pianeen0

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Ihope you guys and gals can give me an honest answer on this but is itokay to have a cheat meal or day as long as it fits my macros andcalories? I am 280 pounds female 28 years old. and i try and eathealthy but i like my cheat meals. a friend said i could still eatice cream every night as long as it fit my macros but i can't loseweight tell me the truth i want to do this [/FONT]

that is a load of bullshit. i am so sick of skinny people telling fat people that it is okay to have a cheat meal or cheat day. just STFU already

when you are fat you must eat 100% clean to lose that fat. otherwise you will spin your wheels.. a skinny person or someone with skinny genetics can eat mcdonalds and ice cream everyday and still stay lean. dave palumbo used to eat mcdonalds daily leading up to a competition because he COULD get away with it. a fat person does that they will never reach their goals

just stop listening to those people. when you eat something bad your body goes into storage mode. so you can eat great for days and eat 1 bad thing and you will store fat. that is how it works. you have a shit ton of STORED ENERGY on your body, so tap into it. don't store more of it!

At 280 ice cream should be your kyrptonite it’s going to kill you! One or two good detoxes and you will crave broccoli and cantaloupe, this other crap is poison

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

There should be no cheat meals until you reach your goals.

Top Bottom