Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing body shape

MelindaJones11

[FONT=&quot]This may be a stupid question. Everywhere you read, it says you can't change your body shape. If you are a pear (bottom heavy), you will always be a pear. I used to weigh about 5 lbs less but was much more muscular and 2 sizes smaller. Now, my body proportions are different since a lot of my muscle has become fat. I carry an extra bit of belly fat so as a female, I went from hour glass to more of a square. I am begining to exercise again, will my body eventually return to its original proportions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

if you have been a certain body shape your entire life it will be harder to change that than someone who was one way and then changed and now wants to change back.

that is why you see pro athletes who have been playing their sport their entire life get devastating injuries and are in a wheel chair for a year then the next year rehab and come back again just as strong or even stronger. it is called body memory and it is very real

With hard work and dedication you can get back to what you originally looked like. If you really want it you have to keep grinding and do the things you might not enjoy which comes with discipline in diet and in food.

You can definitely get back to how you were. Be mentally prepared though for it to take hard work and more time as you get older.

Top Bottom