Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

change of period while taking winstrol

Katty Sancho

Hi guys, I'm a 27 year old female taking winstrol, I'm on my 6th week and I was wondering if winstrol causes in menstrual periods, I was supposed to get it
2 weeks ago and I'm starting to think I might be pregnant since I'm sexually active with my boyfriend. I'm going to take a pregnancy test in the morning with first urine but I just want to ask about it tonight.

Winstrol will definitely cause period changes in women, as it is a potent hormone, and it is a horrible choice for a lady, as it is one of the most androgenic compounds out there. Most probably you are already suffering the virilization side effects, and period cessation is one of them. However, if you did get pregnant, you need to stop using it ASAP. And even if you did not, I would still recommend you to stop using it, because it is obvious that winny is taking a stall at your health.

It is very common for women to loose their menstrual when using oral steroids such as winstrol but it isn't a guarantee.

It's always better to be safe then sorry. Take the pregnancy test just like you have planned to make sure you aren't pregnant.

Remember to always practice safe sex. Steroids reduce your likelihood of getting pregnant but you can still get pregnant while on steroids.

Yes, this is very common with women using steroids. Definitely get the test to be sure but it is a common side effect. I agree that winny is a poor choice for a woman too. Stick to things like SARMs, primo, anavar.

Top Bottom