Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cha cha...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Any of you ladies get a Brazilian wax done? Right now I shave it would like to get it waxed but I am a bit of a chicken shit.

Never had a full Brazilian, only *just about* - meaning only had the teeniest bit o' hair around the lips.

Make sure you have a competenet aesthetician to get it done, otherwise it will be very painful and not a good job.

I would NEVER shave anything if I didn't have too. Have fantasies of donating several areas of my body to lasers LOL.

Werd said:
Never had a full Brazilian, only *just about* - meaning only had the teeniest bit o' hair around the lips.

Make sure you have a competenet aesthetician to get it done, otherwise it will be very painful and not a good job.

I would NEVER shave anything if I didn't have too. Have fantasies of donating several areas of my body to lasers LOL.
Yeah I picked up some info my self on laser. I never asked about the Cha cha but for upper lip and chin it is 6 sessions for perminant removal at $125 a pop.

I've thought about getting one, but haven't... I'm chicken shit too! I just shave, but it's annoying.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yeah I picked up some info my self on laser. I never asked about the Cha cha but for upper lip and chin it is 6 sessions for perminant removal at $125 a pop.
Seems pricey but when you think a freaking lifetime's worth of cream, wax, bleach, razors.... I can't wait till I can donate my face (two of my daughters are dark like me), underarms, and bikini to a laser. ;)

NO WAY!! I don't think I could stand to get a Brazilian wax.....oh the pain!! Plus I would feel too bad having to make the person get so close to my hoo-ha & ass....LOL

I used to have the front part waxed -- the mons.....and I got a lot of ingrowns, so it's back to using a depiliatory and a electric razor to trim everything else....

Had my legs waxed once.....

By Helga.

I still think she was the devil... almost 15 years later and the thought still make me queasy.

I'm not a huge fan of shaving but it's something I do every day. I get my brows waxed and am a big fan of that but I'm not sure I am brave enough to handle anything else.

A girlfriend of mine got her entire bikini area lasered. It was pricey and uncomfy but now she doesn't have to shave or anything.

Holy crap....just the notion of a Brazilian wax makes my legs involuntarily draw together.

When I turned 18 I got an inheritance of $5600 from my paternal grandmother who died the year before. I got the laser thing done on my upper lip, jaw in front & just below my ears, and below the naval. (Hey I'm Mestiza, what can I say? I'm a little hairy) I found that the facial hair did not come back at all, just as advertised. However the trail did reappear somewhat after 18 to 24 months. All I can figure is cause I had just turned 18 there was still hair that had yet to appear so the surgeon wasnt able to get that stuff. Only a very little came back as thick and dark as originally though...most of it now is considerably finer and lighter in color.

I reccomend laser removal to anyone. Like Raina pointed out, once it's done, it's done. No more shaving, waxing, bleaching...nada.

Top Bottom