x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Cha cha...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cha cha... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Any of you ladies get a Brazilian wax done? Right now I shave it would like to get it waxed but I am a bit of a chicken shit.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cha cha...

Red face Cha cha...

Any of you ladies get a Brazilian wax done? Right now I shave it would like to get it waxed but I am a bit of a chicken shit.

Re: Cha cha...

Never had a full Brazilian, only *just about* - meaning only had the teeniest bit o' hair around the lips.

Make sure you have a competenet aesthetician to get it done, otherwise it will be very painful and not a good job.

I would NEVER shave anything if I didn't have too. Have fantasies of donating several areas of my body to lasers LOL.

Quote Quote posted by Werd
    Never had a full Brazilian, only *just about* - meaning only had the teeniest bit o' hair around the lips.

Make sure you have a competenet aesthetician to get it done, otherwise it will be very painful and not a good job.

I would NEVER shave anything if I didn't have too. Have fantasies of donating several areas of my body to lasers LOL.
    Yeah I picked up some info my self on laser. I never asked about the Cha cha but for upper lip and chin it is 6 sessions for perminant removal at $125 a pop.

I've thought about getting one, but haven't... I'm chicken shit too! I just shave, but it's annoying.

Quote Quote posted by superqt4u2nv
    Yeah I picked up some info my self on laser. I never asked about the Cha cha but for upper lip and chin it is 6 sessions for perminant removal at $125 a pop.
    Seems pricey but when you think a freaking lifetime's worth of cream, wax, bleach, razors.... I can't wait till I can donate my face (two of my daughters are dark like me), underarms, and bikini to a laser.

jenscats5

NO WAY!! I don't think I could stand to get a Brazilian wax.....oh the pain!! Plus I would feel too bad having to make the person get so close to my hoo-ha & ass....LOL

I used to have the front part waxed -- the mons.....and I got a lot of ingrowns, so it's back to using a depiliatory and a electric razor to trim everything else....

Elite Mentor

Had my legs waxed once.....

By Helga.

I still think she was the devil... almost 15 years later and the thought still make me queasy.

Banned
    “Inward calm cannot be maintained unless physical strength is constantly and intelligently replenished.”

I'm not a huge fan of shaving but it's something I do every day. I get my brows waxed and am a big fan of that but I'm not sure I am brave enough to handle anything else.

A girlfriend of mine got her entire bikini area lasered. It was pricey and uncomfy but now she doesn't have to shave or anything.

Holy crap....just the notion of a Brazilian wax makes my legs involuntarily draw together.

When I turned 18 I got an inheritance of $5600 from my paternal grandmother who died the year before. I got the laser thing done on my upper lip, jaw in front & just below my ears, and below the naval. (Hey I'm Mestiza, what can I say? I'm a little hairy) I found that the facial hair did not come back at all, just as advertised. However the trail did reappear somewhat after 18 to 24 months. All I can figure is cause I had just turned 18 there was still hair that had yet to appear so the surgeon wasnt able to get that stuff. Only a very little came back as thick and dark as originally though...most of it now is considerably finer and lighter in color.

I reccomend laser removal to anyone. Like Raina pointed out, once it's done, it's done. No more shaving, waxing, bleaching...nada.

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by anya
    However the trail did reappear somewhat after 18 to 24 months. .

The beau calls that the goodie trail...

He seems to like it...