Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cellulitis diet advice

skeniaboss

Hey guys I'm a 22 year old female and I'm getting cellulitis on the back on my legs and armpits, I'm not even over weight and never was, I would like to know what type of diet should be followed to diminish it , I exercise and eat clean but for some reason I can't get rid of it, thanks for your advice.

Cellulite is nothing more then a build up of body fat under the skin. No supplement or drug will remove supplement. The only way to remove cellulite is to lower body fat levels.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

It basically looks like this -
body weight = calories in - calories out

You need to either move more and/or eat less calories in order to loose body fat.

Base your diet around lean protein and vegetables. It will be low in calories but high in fibre and protein so you don't feel hungry or loose muscle mass.

Top Bottom