Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellulite, how to get rid of it :(

Bsalet

Hey everyone, it's me again. I was wondering how I can get rid of cellulite from the back of my legs. I have been working out for about 11 weeks now, pushing hard (for me) on the weights, but I still have a large amount. When I first began working out I was 112lbs 5'6" (not by choice, it runs in the family) But now I am 119 and enjoying it. I had no muscle before, so I'm sure I'm doing an exchange for my body fat.
So...the question I have is there a way that I can burn off this cellutlite, any exercise suggestions?
Thanks, and sorry for such a long message :)

Surgery it's the only way to go!!

I'm in a silly mood today I'm so joking!
Like Bunny said list up what work-out you are currently doing!!

Cellulite is nothing but fat. Reduce total amount of fat, you will likely reduce amount of cellulite. Cellulite is caused by weak connective tissue (muscle) - the fat is "coming through" the weak spots.

Reduce fat by a clean diet and smart training ... heavier the better. Post up specifically what you are eating and how you are training - and we can help guide you.

That said, 11 weeks is not very long, and you have already seen results. It seems you are on the right path!

Thanks, okay here is my daily meals

morning- protien shake (i have school so need something fast)
mid meal - turkey sandwich, mustard whole wheat bread (no cheese or mayo)
lunch- another protien shake
mid meal- subway sandwich..turkey, wheat bread (no cheese or mayo)
Dinner- Chicken and basmati rice, vegtables

and sometimes snack like sugar free jello pudding :)

* Hey that is alot of carbs, huh...

OKay and for my work out....

Monday-Biceps, back and quads
Tuesday- cardio 25 min on stairmaster :)
Wensday-Triceps, chest and shoulders
Thirsday-cardio 25 min stairmaster
Friday-Hamstrings, calves and abs

*Ill have a gatarade during workout and a precison protien after
Thanks again guys :)

Suggest you put your meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com to see what you are REALLY eating - shows you total cals, complete macronutrient breakdown - % protein , % carb, % fat.

Also looks like you dont' have any good fats in there.

Generally just takes more time - keep the diet & training tight.

Thanks, I'll give that a try, even putting down my meals, made me realize I needed to work more on them ,thanks!

It always says in magazines to help with cellulite you should cut down on caffeine? Is there any truth in this whatsoever or is it just magazine crap speak?

I know magazines talk shit for the most part :)

Sassy69 said:
Suggest you put your meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com to see what you are REALLY eating - shows you total cals, complete macronutrient breakdown - % protein , % carb, % fat.

Also looks like you dont' have any good fats in there.

Generally just takes more time - keep the diet & training tight.

Hey Sassy, I just wanted to say thank you for suggesting the site. I tried it out today and it was amazing how much info it offers, thanks :)

Top Bottom