Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cellulite

The Shadow said:
How do they??

Desire and knowledge.

Knowledge is NOT power - APPLIED knowledge is power

I would focus on gaining some Lean mass in the legs.....different exercises - get out of the sets of 10 mentality

Honestly - if you have an average - high amount of estrogen - you can expect to see some dimpling at 18-20% bf.

Celluite is a form of fractured fat cells.....think "honeycomb" and you will get it.....building the muscle "squishes" it flatter - plenty of water keeps it form dimpling as much

Add some YES
get out of the 10 rep mindset? You recommend higher reps or lower reps. Sorry for being such an idiot. I have been doing lots of high reps (25) low weight, per advice from trainers. Is this wrong?

HeatherRae said:
get out of the 10 rep mindset? You recommend higher reps or lower reps. Sorry for being such an idiot. I have been doing lots of high reps (25) low weight, per advice from trainers. Is this wrong?

It isn't the optimal way to build muscle - no.

TUT of 40-60 seconds...ie - sets of 8 -10 - 2 second positive and a 4 second negative will yield better results

Will definitely work on lowering body fat and just ordered my YES. Will change workout to add the 2 sec positive and 4 sec negative. What is TUT? Is this the resting period between sets?

Time Under Tension

Shadow... honeycomb is great description!
Also adding H2O is sssssoooooooooooo true yet I fail at that!

HeatherRae said:
Ask the trainers WHY .. I'd like to hear his/her explanation... yes I am being serious :)

*Bunny* said:
Ask the trainers WHY .. I'd like to hear his/her explanation... yes I am being serious :)
Well not on every exercise, but was given a program of 4 sets of 25 walking lunges, jump squats and other plyometrics, and then lower reps for other exercises. My trainer got fired from my gym for taking payments under the table, so it would be hard to ask why now.

However, I had gotten a program from Mike Davies when I was in OH, and he trains several pros, including Julie Palmer. He had given me a regime with the high reps, lots of plyometrics, too.

The Shadow said:
It isn't the optimal way to build muscle - no.

TUT of 40-60 seconds...ie - sets of 8 -10 - 2 second positive and a 4 second negative will yield better results
Shadow,
Can you please explain the TUT method. How many sets do you do, explain the timing of the seconds and for how many weeks do you do it??? And how many reps. I just don't know anything about it or what to do.
Thx

As far as I know hormonal imbalances plays an important part in the development of cellulite. Puberty is a hormonal imbalance that is why many girls develop cellulite during this time. Some women are more skeptical due to weight, poor circulation, weaker skin or detoxifying problems. Any changes to female hormones can cause cellulite including taking the contraceptive pill and pregnancy. I am speaking from my own personal struggles with cellulite. I found a new way to help me with my dillemma and I am loving it!

Top Bottom