Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cellulite

pinneyshome

Just wondering if anyone here who is weightlifting has noticed a difference in the cellulite. I read one response where the individual said it actually made it more noticable-it bummed me out!

When I am not training and dieting, I get a little on the back of my thighs (only I see it, BF thinks I am nuts). When I am training and dieting, it is gone quickly. But I am not prone to a lot of cellulite (genetically) even given my "big legs" lol.

Hydration is also key. Drink lots of water and use a heavy moisturizer, even exfoliate regularly and you might see a reduction.

I find diet is the biggest key here....when my diet is off is when it tends to appear.

BUT, that said, some people, no matter what will always have it. Genetics, it's a btch.

Now that I've been lifting heavier with my legs I have noticed a slight difference in it. Genetics is a PITA when it comes to cellulite! Ugh!

This is a problem for me. As my bodyfat lowers, the cellulite on the back of my thighs & glutes gets more pronounced. I've read that this is quite common with the 'hard to lose' areas. It's pretty discouraging when you put all that work in only to find yourself with more cellulite than when you were overweight but hey, I just keep at it :) I figure eventually it is bound to go away and that if it doesn't, it's genetics and there's nothing I can do about it.

Top Bottom