Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cellulite

claudiagolden3

I'm a 31yr. old mom of five, 5'4", and 130-ish lbs. (130-135, depending on if it's shark week). I'm looking forward to learning to lift heavy, for now I've just been doing the bodyweight exercises from the NF site.
I have a good bit of cellulite on my hips, bum and tummy. I've been eating gluten free for over a year, and just started going full Paleo last week. Will the clean eating, paired with a good fitness routine and serious lifting eventually make the cellulite go away, or am I stuck with it forever?

On a side note, this is something I truly envy about men. My hubby is 6', 180 lbs. with a little bit of a gut, and no cellulite anywhere. He'll probably drop what little stomach he does have the first week of weight lifting as well!

If you commit to the diet and training, you will lose fat everywhere and the cellulite will go. Be patient, it will take time, and don't give up. When you start weight training for a while, as a bonus, your base metabolic rate will go up.

I'm a 31yr. old mom of five, 5'4", and 130-ish lbs. (130-135, depending on if it's shark week). I'm looking forward to learning to lift heavy, for now I've just been doing the bodyweight exercises from the NF site.
I have a good bit of cellulite on my hips, bum and tummy. I've been eating gluten free for over a year, and just started going full Paleo last week. Will the clean eating, paired with a good fitness routine and serious lifting eventually make the cellulite go away, or am I stuck with it forever?

On a side note, this is something I truly envy about men. My hubby is 6', 180 lbs. with a little bit of a gut, and no cellulite anywhere. He'll probably drop what little stomach he does have the first week of weight lifting as well!

It's not that men can't have that kind of fat - they can it's just that men and women hold it in different places.

I'd say first and foremost track and measure your intake no matter what type of diet you choose to follow. You need a caloric defecit to burn bodyfat

Top Bottom