Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cellulite?

Steve is right, it is about consistency. Too many people go hardcore for a little while and then fall off. You have to be dedicated every single day and be doing thing right to see results. If you are trying to lose fat then you have to be in a deficit every single day. If you are not losing fat then you are not in a deficit.

The #1 miskate people make is they don't approach fitness as a lifestyle.

Diets don't work. You need to make sustainable changes that you can stick to

i was on keto diet for 2 months. and failed....
now i'm into binge eating all the time.
a friend of mine advised me to start working out and take some legal steroid called "anvarol" or smth
used for fat burning. looks like its my last hope. but i don't know if i can find motivation
for workout because it's difficult for me to go to the gym because of huge embarrassment.....
thank you guys....

If you binge eat, fail diets and so on then no drug will help.

Regards the gym. I'm too damned old to worry about what people think.

quote_icon.png
Quote posted by fanbritsi was on keto diet pills for 2 months. and failed....
now i'm into binge eating all the time.
a friend of mine advised me to start working out and take some legal steroids called "anvarol" or smth
used for fat burning and bodybuilding. looks like its my last hope. but i don't know if i can find motivation
for workout because it's difficult for me to go to the gym because of huge embarrassment.....
thank you guys....

If you binge eat, fail diets and so on then no drug will help.

Regards the gym. I'm too damned old to worry about what people think..

Thank you so much Steve for all your support. I am feeling much much better and my weight is going down :heart::heart: slowly but surely

Top Bottom