Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cellulite

There is no easy...fast way or miracle drug...cream etc....It takes a good clean diet...hard, heavy training and a lil cardio....the strength training is the MOST important...2nd to diet of course...how long have you been training? How is your current diet?

Well, cellulite is ... fat.

I should know, I have PLENTY of it.

If you lose enough fat, you should lose the cellulite.

I wouldn't be the best person to ask about how to lose fat.

Even if you lose almost all of your fat you might not lose all the cellulite. That's the most stubborn fat, and the best bet is to keep you diet clean clean clean and keep yourself lean and active. Other than that, cellulite is also largely genetically inherited and if you're female and have inherited the tendency toward cellulite then any fat in those areas will look like cellulite. Some women can maintain a decent amount of bodyfat and still not have obvious cellulite, other women die of anorexia but still have visible cellulite clinging to their butt and thighs......................no magic or quick cures. Even liposuction, though it temporarily gets rid of some of the fat, does not get rid of the underlying cause of cellulite. I've seen plenty of fitness/figure competitors with ripped upper bodies and cellulite hanging off their lower body.

spatts bum appreciation...

Originally posted by Spatterson
You know, my two year old has cellulite and everyone thinks it's cute. He can run around naked and everyone wants to pinch his bum. They don't appreciate mine so much.

ALL OF US HERE DO SPATTS! we appreciate and downright admire your bum;)!! it's legendary :mommakin:

Top Bottom