Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cell tech for women?

lady20

I've read cell tech is not suitable for women because it must be taken when you do high intense work out like lifting heavy , if you do only aerobics and cardio like in my case the sugar can convert into stored bodyfat, true? please let me know so I can send it back to the store online I bought from, thank you.

Cell tech is basically a creatine and glucose supplement. Creatine is a great supplement that can be safely taken by both males and females but if you are trying to loose body fay, you certainly wouldn't want to use a creatine supplement that has a lot of glucose added.

Cell tech was developed for skinny guys struggling to put on weight. For a female, the best option would be a stand alone creatine supplement that has no carbohydrates added.

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some heavily marketed creatine supplement that is going to cost 10x more but provide no additional benefits. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

A creatine supplement shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Ancient strength is around $15 for a 30 day supply.

If you are only doing cardio then you don't need creatine (unless you do sprints). Creatine is good for explosive movements like weight lifting and sprinting.

The best thing for cardio is Cardarine. It will increase v02 max, allowing you to perform the cardio at a high intensity with much less effort. It is one of my favourite compounds. It also really helps with direct fat loss.

I would only use sarms1 brand though so you don't get a fake.

Top Bottom