Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carpal tunnel

LucyGorken123

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone else have some carpal tunnel issues? When I do things like chin ups, dip bars, anything where I am pulling my body weight upward and putting the pressure on my hands like that (yet not with my free weights) it HURTS. Any tips/tricks?[/FONT]

I've been fighting with carpal tunnel syndrome since I was a teenager, and the only things that really go for me are consistently doing wrist and finger stretches as well as very slowly trying to increase my grip strength.

Does anyone else have some carpal tunnel issues? When I do things like chin ups, dip bars, anything where I am pulling my body weight upward and putting the pressure on my hands like that (yet not with my free weights) it HURTS. Any tips/tricks?

You may need an op.

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone else have some carpal tunnel issues? When I do things like chin ups, dip bars, anything where I am pulling my body weight upward and putting the pressure on my hands like that (yet not with my free weights) it HURTS. Any tips/tricks?[/FONT]
Lay off those things a while and see if it improves

Top Bottom