Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio and weights

mantrauu

[FONT=&quot]I was wondaring during a workout involveing cardio and weights, when should cardio be done and for how long? My goal right now is for fat loss.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]For the past month I have been concentrating on cardio. Doing a minimum of 30 minutes on the eliptical with a target heart rate of 155. Doing it 5 times a week. I've started doing weights after my cardio session. Useing lighter weights and high reps (getting my muscles used to weights and figureing out a routine). Next week i'm gonna start useing heavier weights to really give my individual muscles a work out.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My main objective will still be weight loss and cardio. I've heard cardio should be done after. if so, why?[/FONT]

i hate to disagree with whoever is feeding you info but cardio does not burn fat. what burns fat is putting your body into fat burning mode and that boils down to lifestyle/diet.

how many fat people do i see daily doing cardio for an hour and they stay fat? all of them. you cannot just depend on cardio to burn fat. cardio can INDIRECTLY help you burn more fat, but it is going to 99% be the catalyst to build strong heart health and endurance. i feel really sorry when i see a fat person get put on the treadmill at the gym by a personal trainer who doesn't know shit from ass

I think you will find people that do cardio before and after in equal measure. I personally do mine after, because I want to have full energy when I approach my lifts.

Both cardio and weights can help you become healthier and more fit. A cardio workout burns more calories than a weight-training workout. However, your metabolism may stay elevated for longer after weights than cardio, and weight lifting is better for building muscle.
savoyactive

Top Bottom