x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

cardio kill my butt gains??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about cardio kill my butt gains?? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Since my main focus was losing fat, I've mostly done it through calorie deficit and lots of cardio I actually love running, rowing, etc, it makes me feel really happy and I now understand what runners high is all about) But through all this my butt has kinda shrunk. My main goal is still fat loss,and I am more worried about the size of my waist than having a big booty but how difficult is it to develop your butt muscles whilst still losing fat everywhere else? Or should I just keep

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

cardio kill my butt gains??

Since my main focus was losing fat, I've mostly done it through calorie deficit and lots of cardio I actually love running, rowing, etc, it makes me feel really happy and I now understand what runners high is all about)

But through all this my butt has kinda shrunk.

My main goal is still fat loss,and I am more worried about the size of my waist than having a big booty but how difficult is it to develop your butt muscles whilst still losing fat everywhere else? Or should I just keep focusing on fat loss?

Re: cardio kill my butt gains??

It shouldn't be difficult at all to develop glutes while losing fat. You just need to target them in your training with exercises like deadlifts, hip thrusts, etc

i've seen women with big boobs and no ass and vice versa

a lot of it is genetics.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by JaeJaeBae View Post
    Since my main focus was losing fat, I've mostly done it through calorie deficit and lots of cardio I actually love running, rowing, etc, it makes me feel really happy and I now understand what runners high is all about)

But through all this my butt has kinda shrunk.

My main goal is still fat loss,and I am more worried about the size of my waist than having a big booty but how difficult is it to develop your butt muscles whilst still losing fat everywhere else? Or should I just keep focusing on fat loss?

For cardio do after you complete your heavy weight training. only HIT CARDIO, sprinting. Less then 30 minutes is best. Doing more then 30 minutes of cardio, your body will start to burn muscle for fuel.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by Leggodess View Post
    For cardio do after you complete your heavy weight training. only HIT CARDIO, sprinting. Less then 30 minutes is best. Doing more then 30 minutes of cardio, your body will start to burn muscle for fuel.
    You are right my dear. We should follow this while doing cardio exercises.

Here's what's happened:

The fat on your ass (and yes it was fat) also shrank.

Can you do glute (aka the muscle that makes up your butt) exercises to develop it? Sure.