Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio on cycle

hall44

[FONT=&quot]Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.[/FONT]

Anavar will definitely help with maintaining muscle while in a caloric deficit. I've heard it tossed about that clen also has some anticatabolic properties as well, bit I'm not sure it is all that much if any in my experience.
Running a caloric deficit whether from increased cardio, decreased food intake, or a combination of the two should yield you the results you want. Nailing down your macros is going to be a balancing act that you will have to experiment with and adjust accordingly, as everyone is different.

Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.

Sorry but I honestly think you should ditch your trainer if he/she is saying something like that.

your trainer is a moron

cardio is important for heart health, it is absolutely wonderful... but promising you that just doing a ton of cardio will burn fat is a lie. you can walk into any gym and see people doing tons of cardio who stay fat. it is what you do in the kitchen that burns fat #1

also if they have you on clen they are completely outdated on their information. today we are using things like cardarine (sarms1) and n2slin before meals. these are modern and safe choices

Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.

This I have to see.

[FONT=&quot]Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.[/FONT]
You cant outexercise a bad diet. Cardio is important, but you dont just keep doing more to lose fat. It needs balanced with the right diet and defecit

Top Bottom