x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

cardio on cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about cardio on cycle within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: cardio on cycle

All Natural

cardio on cycle

Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.

Re: cardio on cycle

Anavar will definitely help with maintaining muscle while in a caloric deficit. I've heard it tossed about that clen also has some anticatabolic properties as well, bit I'm not sure it is all that much if any in my experience.
    Running a caloric deficit whether from increased cardio, decreased food intake, or a combination of the two should yield you the results you want. Nailing down your macros is going to be a balancing act that you will have to experiment with and adjust accordingly, as everyone is different.

Quote Quote posted by hall44 View Post
    Im currently cutting with var and clen (Im female) I want to compete next year. My trainer said I should do as much cardio as possible to lose fat fast there should be no muscle loss since Im taking var and clen is that true? will a low calorie high protein diet and lots of cardio work in this case? I do lift (heavier than most guys in the gym) 3-4x a week.
    Sorry but I honestly think you should ditch your trainer if he/she is saying something like that.

your trainer is a moron

cardio is important for heart health, it is absolutely wonderful... but promising you that just doing a ton of cardio will burn fat is a lie. you can walk into any gym and see people doing tons of cardio who stay fat. it is what you do in the kitchen that burns fat #1

also if they have you on clen they are completely outdated on their information. today we are using things like cardarine (sarms1) and n2slin before meals. these are modern and safe choices
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

I do really hope she ditches that trainer because he/she is gonna burn her out eventually.

Quote Quote posted by Fella Finn View Post
    I do really hope she ditches that trainer because he/she is gonna burn her out eventually.
    Yup

This I have to see.

You cant outexercise a bad diet. Cardio is important, but you dont just keep doing more to lose fat. It needs balanced with the right diet and defecit
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM