Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio

Thanks, D! We gonna see you up there in 2012?

Your welcome! Not me chic lol I to shy lol. I've been looking at getting into strength comps but don't know if I have the courage to lol.

A personal trainer at my gym recently recommended that I put my cardio between excercises. Sounded bizarre. I was doing my lifting, then cardio at the end. Now it is a game- do an exercise, hit the stair stepper for 5 min. Another exercise, hit the elliptical for 5 min. Another exercise, hit the treadmill for 5. With the variety of the cardio and weights melded into once continuous workout, I am dropping weight and it feels obvious that is it a much tougher workout. It also shortens your rest time- as soon as you are done lifting, you know to get your @ss over to your little cardio session. I really didn't have much faith in it but I am glad I tried, and it also makes the workouts feel short and intense- even though they are the same length.

Best of luck in your contest, and congratulations on achieving that level of discipline!

fact:do all youre cardio in the morning on a carb depleated stomach and youll see sick results
power walk and on a incline

doing cardio after a full day eating is a waste

you may do youre weight training at night no problem

fact:do all youre cardio in the morning on a carb depleated stomach and youll see sick results
power walk and on a incline

doing cardio after a full day eating is a waste

you may do youre weight training at night no problem

This is actually pretty much what I've been doing and I'm still getting pretty consistent results. Right now I'm at 40-45 min AM cardio and lifting in evening.

Don't love what it's done for my upper body muscle base but the lower body needed it. I put on way too much weight this off-season. Won't do that again.

Top Bottom