Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine solo female cycle

monntoya

I am going to be using cardarine GW501516 by itself. I am currently around 5’4” and 142 pounds. Body fat no idea. I used to do a lot of sports in school like cheerleading and that type of thing. Also I have done weight training and yoga, etc. In classes. I want to lose like 10-15 pounds and get leaner. I plan on implementing fasting along with the cardarine GW. How would you set this up?

For females, cardarine GW 10mgs/day split into 5/5 doses and cardazol preworkout 2 caps, will lean you out well. Add yohimflame on lower abs, butt and love handles, you'll love the results.

I am going to be using cardarine GW501516 by itself. I am currently around 5’4” and 142 pounds. Body fat no idea. I used to do a lot of sports in school like cheerleading and that type of thing. Also I have done weight training and yoga, etc. In classes. I want to lose like 10-15 pounds and get leaner. I plan on implementing fasting along with the cardarine GW. How would you set this up?

So go find out

Top Bottom