Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardarine and breastfeeding

mrsfin

I am pretty sure I know how this is going to be answered...
But just in case anyone has had some experiences or has done a lot of research. I need to improve my vo2max asap. I have a beep test in about a month and am not where I need to be. I am still breastfeeding. I have ordered some cardarine in case.
Any experiences?? Or any suggestion of what else I could take?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cardarine is non-hormonal and will not effect your breast milk at all.

Cardarine is a PPAR up antagonist. Perfectly fine to use while breast feeding.

It should not be a problem to use Cardarine while breastfeeding. However, there is a great risk of getting fake cardarine, and then it would be a problem. Therefore, make sure to be using a very good source.

The key would be to get real Cardarine. I would order from sarms1 so you are sure. Real Cardarine is non-hormonal so it will have no impact on breast milk. If you were to get a fake product that is actually a prohormones then that could potentially be an issue.

I am pretty sure I know how this is going to be answered...
But just in case anyone has had some experiences or has done a lot of research. I need to improve my vo2max asap. I have a beep test in about a month and am not where I need to be. I am still breastfeeding. I have ordered some cardarine in case.
Any experiences?? Or any suggestion of what else I could take?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking, did you try cardarine while breastfeeding? And if you did, can you tell me how it went?! Thanks so much!!

Top Bottom