Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

carbs and constipation

mercedes.weight

what type of carbs a woman who suffers from constipation has to avoid? I will start listing to tone and I know I need carbs for energy, but I suffer from constipation, so thank you for your advice.

If you have constipation you should focus more on fiber rather than on carbs. Also, you need to make sure that you are drinking enough water as dehydration can contribute to constipation.

The best thing you can do, is take psillium husk on a daily basis. It will take the form of a gel, which will scrub and clean you intestines, and will hence prevent further constipation.

psyllium husk daily is very important

it is scary how bad peoples diets are. i mean you should have regular bowel movements and you shouldn't have to run to take a dump. it should be controlled. otherwise you simply are eating poorly or have intolerances to foods you need to figure out

I would stay away from gluten, dairy and soy. A lot of people have food sensitivities to those foods which can cause GI issues like constipation.

In terms of carbs, stick with gluten free carbs like rice, quinoa, buck wheat, sweat potatoes, yams etc.

Avoid processed foods and dairy. Make sure to eat lots of veggies and have 10g of psyllium husk with your last meal each night.

Top Bottom