Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cannot find POSING SUIT--

Kitt

cannot find one on-line, or in stores (no solids). One mail-order disaster (9 days waiting for a suit that didn't fit.) Have made about 8 phonecalls this morning to gyms and suppliers; no luck. Keyword searches have been a dead end. Didn't think it was going to take up this much of my time.

Does anyone have a URL, or a strategy--? My gym seems only to have male bodybuilders, and they don't know where to send me. I have three weeks to get one.

Thanks,
Kitt

Gym Clothes www.hotskins.com www.carushka.com www.malibubodywear.com www.crazeewear.com www.npc-wear.com www.fitnessetc.com

Bathing suits & other cool stuff www.flirtcatalog.com www.bikinishop.com www.sexyswimwear.com http://massmuscle.com/cjproducts.htm (also good for contest outfits, posing suits, routine outfits, etc) www.venusswimwear.com www.bikiniinternational.com

these were posted a while back. i used the search on this board. try that you might come up with more
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Bottom