Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cannot Find a Effective Thermogetic!!

jnuts

I cannot find a Effective thermogetic aid anywhere!! I've tried Hydroxycut, Zenadrine, Sprio Jet, you name it and it seems to work in the a.m. before I train, but by 2 p.m. my energy is zapped. I'm taking in about 181 g. protein, 81 g. carb. and 14 g. fat. I do weights 5 days a week and cardio 6 days. I'm trying to drop BF for my next Figure contest in 2 weeks. I'm about 12 BF and aiming for 10 BF. I have two kids, age 2 and 4 and by the afternoon I hardly have the energy to make it thru the day!! Help :( Mrs. JNuts My hubby has been very supportive but he is feeling the brunt of this also.

how do take them?

i use ripped fuel, and i take 2 in the am before cardio, 2 at 1pm and 2 and 2 at 7pm, and it seems to work fine.

Cannot find an Effective Thermogetic

I take the max. reccomd. dose before I workout then half dose. in the afternoon, Every Thermogetic is different regarding dosage. I only take half the dosage in the afternnon because I get really cranky and irritable w/my children.

How long have you been taking them, and have you tried NYC?

You are aware that the stimulant effect decreases, but the thermogenic effect is still present?

I like NYC best -- the old Adipo formula worked for me but that's not available anymore. Have you always had trouble w/ energy in the afternoon and also with takign the thermo in the afternoon? I was thinking that since you are trying to drop that last bit of bodyfat in 2 weeks, you are probably calorie depleting and tired from training/cardio -- so your body may not have much left to give by afternoon. When I was competing, walking across the parking lot to work in the morning was misery and if the wind was blowing I just wanted to start crying because it was such an effort.

Can you throw in anything herbal for a kick-- green tea, green tea extract, l-carnitine, ginseng & yohimbine?

I don't know of anything (except maybe amphetamines) that will help a great deal with energy when you're very lean and in the last few weeks precomp. Have you had any high carb refeeds recently?? And as pointed out already, the CNS stimulationg from ECA stacks wears off pretty quickly, but they may still be having some affect on thermogenesis and appetite.

If your diet is on track, then I'm surprised that you're not cranky with everyone all the time LOL. Any chance you can just send the kids away for the next two weeks and crank up the afternoon dose?? No, I didn't really think so :(

MS said:
Have you had any high carb refeeds recently??

My wife and I were talking about that this afternoon :) (husband posting now)

Every 4th day she's been bumping carbs from ~90g up to ~120... I REALLY don't think that's enough, but I haven't been able to wade thru the carb refeeds to figure out how much is enough for her.

In general, her energy lagged a bit in the afternoon, but with all of this going on it's gotten worse. As this thing has gone on, here body fat has gone down and caffiene consumption has gone up, so I'm guessing that her body is becoming used to it, though the thermogenic aspect is still working. After this comp. I'm making sure she's off it for awhile. She's been on them for about 2 months straight now, so it's time for a break.

And what is NYC?. There are lots of refs on the board, but nothing pointing me in the right direction on where to buy it.

thanks!

120g of carbs does not make a refeed!!!! She should consider taking a whole day off (ASAP) and eating nothing but carbs the whole day (for at least 14 hours). She should not take any thermogenics while she has her refeed, and should also nix the cardio and weights for that day. 500g of carbs is a high carb day!! She will likely find that her fatloss increases after just one of these refeed days as it kick starts her metabolism. 2 days would be even better, but it may be a bit close to her show for this.......

Check out www.anabolicfitness.net for a combo of norephedrine, caffeine and yohimbine (aka NYC). It may be a little late at this stage, and I don't think it will make a big difference to her energy levels since norephedrine has almost no CNS effects, but maybe for future diets??

Is there any specific carb types that should be emphasised? Complex vs simple, hi gi vs low gi? She's been eating 1.5 grams per body weight for pro (180gms) - does this stay or go down to 1/lb or go even lower?

Thanks for the NYC pointer! - I've been hunting for info on it but the search function has been so slooooow up until this upgrade. Now I know.

thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom