Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

candida and anavar

vanesfit

can a female who suffers from candida run a cycle of anavar taking 10 mg of var a day for 7 weeks? thank you.

Anavar specifically no. But Everydayhealth says: Steroids are another type of medication that can cause people to develop an infection from yeast. The higher the dose and the longer you use them, the greater the risk, but even low-strength topical steroid creams may make yeast infections more likely.

Use a good anti fungal medication anyway never mind while on cycle.

You can use steroids while suffering from candida but I would try to get the candida situation addressed first. It shouldn't' take too long. Most people can cure candida in a few weeks if they take the proper steps.

Candida is a yeast overgrowth and imbalance of gut flora in your digestive tract. Antibiotics, a diet high in refined sugar and birth control supplements can all lead to candida.

To stop the growth, you will need to eliminate all the refined sugar and processed carbohydrates from your diet. Be careful for hidden sugars in foods like yogurt and granola bars. To build up the friendly bacteria in your GI tract, increase your consumption of fermented foods like yogurt, kombucha, kefir, sauerkraut and kimchi.

I would hold off on the cycle until you get it taken care of. I always believe everything should be locked in and smooth while on a cycle. This issue could be a distraction or just something to throw you off your game.

Top Bottom