Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you shed light on my stimulant experience with Forged Burner?

Yeah, I know Adderall isn't OTC just wondered if there was anything otc that might compare...I don't care about fat burning or appetite...no I've never crushed it lol :)

I guess we're stuck with meth! LOL j/k

Cindy..what about adderlin?? I've read different threads of peoples comparisons to adderall. We could pm Lartinos too.

I guess we're stuck with meth! LOL j/k

Cindy..what about adderlin?? I've read different threads of peoples comparisons to adderall. We could pm Lartinos too.

lol omg!

hahahaha

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Adderall always made me feel super awesome and productive w/o jitters or feeling sick like some stimulants outside coffee do. I took phentermene in 2005 or so to suppress appetite and started having panic attacks...adderall no anxiety. I tried to get my doc to prescribe me some but he suggested I was depressed instead and scripted me some anti-d's ...lol omfg (I'm definitely not depressed I told him I wasn't depressed...I would know if I was depressed right?)

What is the deal with being afraid to prescribe an addictive stimulant (I get that it's addictive and appreciate the doc's concern and not scripting me a stimulant I don't need...I get it) but scripting me an anti-d like celexa with no thought whatsoever? (I don't appreciate being on a medical roller coaster fucking with my brain chemistry because of fear I'll be addicted to a stimulant; I drink coffee everyday just to feel normal for chrissake)

lol omg!

hahahaha

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Adderall always made me feel super awesome and productive w/o jitters or feeling sick like some stimulants outside coffee do. I took phentermene in 2005 or so to suppress appetite and started having panic attacks...adderall no anxiety. I tried to get my doc to prescribe me some but he suggested I was depressed instead and scripted me some anti-d's ...lol omfg (I'm definitely not depressed I told him I wasn't depressed...I would know if I was depressed right?)

What is the deal with being afraid to prescribe an addictive stimulant (I get that it's addictive and appreciate the doc's concern and not scripting me a stimulant I don't need...I get it) but scripting me an anti-d like celexa with no thought whatsoever? (I don't appreciate being on a medical roller coaster fucking with my brain chemistry because of fear I'll be addicted to a stimulant; I drink coffee everyday just to feel normal for chrissake)

When you take stimulants and it gives you a euphoric feeling, it means your brain is flooding itself with dopamine. That shouldn't happen if you take it orally. It may mean the dose was too high?
When you have an abundance of dopamine, your brain will begin decreasing the amount of receptors available to receive those neurotransmitters, meaning you would become reliant on the drug just to feel normal. You have to then spend a long time (months, years) waiting for your brain circuitry to rewire itself.
It is actually quite similar to meth or cocaine, only meth is far more damaging to the brain.
Don't even get me started on antidepressants- lol.

While I was on it I always wondered if this was everyone else's "normal" lol...if so sign me up :) my twin sister was diagnosed with ADHD a couple years ago and gives me one or two here or there...since I figured we were the same and I felt so great I went to my doc at my next physical to see what he thought..and ended up leaving with a Celexa script. WTF? So, if I don't have ADHD I must have something right? lol...I'm not depressed! hahaha crazy.

Well, if anyone has any suggestions for a kick ass stimulant that's not dangerous let a girl know :)

Top Bottom