Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can we use deca and at what dosages?

lady_minaj

what could be the safest and lowest dose of deca for mass building guys, I would like to try it out for mass gains, I did anavar for 8 weeks and I got nice and cut but I would like to put more mass and anavar didn't give me that, according to some females users online deca is the best choice for women looking to gain mass and fewest side effects, thanks.

deca is a very mild anabolic. so yes females can use it.

i would use 50mg a week, no more.

females usually shy away from injectables so they usually go with var.. whatever you choose you need a legit source

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...-ii-37624.html << looking for a legit source?

You can use Deca indeed, and in your case you should only be on top of your prolactin levels. However, I would personally recommend you to give a try to SARMS. They may not be as potent in terms of mass, gains, but their effects are definitely noticeable and there are no side effects to be afraid of. The LGD with Ostarine could give you some interesting gains indeed.

Deca is primarily an anabolic steroid so yes, it can be used by females but it does STILL contains some androgenic properties. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause emasculating side effects. If you are adamant on using deca, make sure you have a reputable source and only use a small dosage.

The safest thing to use is SARMS. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so androgenic side effects like voice deepening, clit enlargement etc are impossible.
You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

If you kept the dose extremely low you could use it but I think you would still be better off to use anavar, primo, or SARMs. Less chance of side effects and you will still get results.

Top Bottom